Chapter 7

Chandler's POV

The water felt amazing against my skin, I wish I could stay in here forever. I turned off the water got out of the shower and dried myself. It took a while to dry my hair and comb it. 'God I need a haircut' I thought to myself. I put on my clothes then my shoes and walked of the bathroom. I went to my bed grabbed my phone and checked the time. '12:00 I still have an hour' I thought to myself. I should probably leave soon. At 12:15 I got into my car rental for the weekend and drove to the park.

Your POV

I got out of the shower, dried myself did my hair and walked out of the shower. I walked into my room put in my clothes and walked out to where everyone was. "Well damn I thought you guys were just going to the park!" Said Axel. "We are." I said. "I just you know wanted to look good, you never know when the paparazzi will get you." I replied. "Yeah sure I'll pretend like that's true." Said Claire. "Dude if you're going on a date just tell us." Said James. "Who said anything about a date James?" I asked. "Well it sounds like a date to me." He replied. "Me too, there's no way something won't happen between you guys, I'm calling it!" Says Keke. "Oh how I wished you were right Keke but no Chandler and I are just friend and nothing more. Plus even if I did want something to happen between us, he's straight remember." I replied and see Keke smile turn into an apologetic look. "But it's totally fine you know just as long as I get to hang out with Chandler I'm all good." I reply back so Keke wouldn't feel bad. "Anyways I would love to stay and chat but my Uber is here" I said and walked out.

As I made my way to the Uber some fans saw me and stopped me to take pictures. How did I get so lucky that this was my life. Ever since I was little I always wanted to be famous have people know my name and now, that I'm actually living my dream; I wouldn't trade it for anything. "Thank you so much y/n! You have no idea how much I love you" said a fan who's name I learned is Kathy. "I love you too babe" I said making her squeal.

I finally made it out of the hotel and into the Uber. "When I got this Uber request I didn't expect to be from a celebrity." Said the driver making me smile. "Thanks again for the ride" I said. "Of course no problem." He said. "The names Robert, but you can call me Rob." He said. "Nice to meet you Rob, I'm..." I said then cuts me off. "Y/n, from the very known band O.V.O5. My younger sister she's 15 and she's obsessed with your group" he said. "Aww that's so sweet" I said. "Anyways where to Mr. y/n?" He asked me. "Central Park please" I said and he started driving.

"So going on tour, how's that like?" Rob asks making small talk. "It's really fun, getting to meet all the fans in places where I didn't even know our music would reach it's definitely crazy but you know it's a good crazy." I reply. "Are you guys done with your tour now?" He asks me. "No we start rehearsals tomorrow for our North and South American leg of our tour" I say. "Ahhh so you're enjoying your day off before the crazy schedules begin again." He says causing me to laugh and reply with a yeah. "So you're going to the park alone or..." he starts asking. "Oh no the security guards would never let me go off alone, I'm meeting a friend over their." I reply. "Well you better get going then, we're here" he says with a smile. "Thank you so much for the ride" I said. "Of course" he said as I'm opening the door to get out. "Hey before you go" he starts saying. "Could you, maybe, possibly, you don't have too, but make a small video for my sister?" He asks. "Of course what's her name?" I ask. "Sissy" He replies as he hands me his phone. I open up the camera turn it towards me and start recording.

"Hey Sissy it's y/n from O.V.O5. First off no you're not dreaming this is really happening. Two your brother, such a sweetheart and an awesome Uber driver. And third thank you so much for being a fan of our music we love you so so much and hopefully we'll see you at one of our shows, bye." I say and hand him back his phone. "All set" I say. "Thank you so much she's gonna freak when I show this to her" he says and I smile. "Thank you so much for the ride Rob have a great day." I say. "You too and have fun during tour." He say and I smile at him then close the door and walk to where I was to meet Chandler.