Chapter 14

YOUR POV

I feel the plane jerking around and it causes me to slowly open my eyes. As I'm slowly starting to wake up I realize I'm laying on Garrett and that cause me to rapidly wake up. "Well hello there sleeping beauty" he says smiling. "Hey, umm sorry about that." I quickly said. "No don't worry about it, it's totally fine. Did you sleep ok?" He says. "Uh yeah fine, thanks, you?" I ask him. "I didn't sleep." He says. "Oh that's right, you hate flying." I quickly say remembering his fear of flying. "It's fine, watching you sleep actually calmed me down." He says and smiles. 'Oh no, I know that smile, it's his damn flirting smile.' I think to myself "Right, umm well we should get off this plane" I say to him. "Have somewhere to be?" He asks. "Uhhh yeah, I'm hanging out with Chandler tonight" I tell him as we're getting of the plane and his smile fades. "Right umm well, have fun I'll see you back in the hotel." He says as he gets in a van with the rest of his band mates.

"Was it just me or did Garrett look pissed?" Asked Axel. "Wait really? All I said was that I was hanging out with Chandler tonight." I tell him. "I think he's jealous." James says. "Speaking on Chandler" Claire says and points to a black car making its way towards us with Chandler in the drivers seat. "SO is this like a date?" Keke asks. "No we're just hanging out!" I say. "Right" they all say sarcastically.

As chandler is getting out of the car my heart starts beating faster. Chandler's wearing simple black jeans with a grey t-shirt and white vans. "Hey y/n, you ready?" He asks me. "Uhh yeah, I thought I was meeting you at the hotel?" I say. "Change of plans decided to pick you up here instead." He says. "Right well um let's go then." I say as I'm walking to his car. "Have fun guys" says Claire "but not too much fun alright y/n!" Says Axel "yeah we need you to be able to walk straight tomorrow!" Says James. "I hate you both" I reply as Chandler opens my door to his car.

"Why thank you Mr. Riggs such a gentleman." I tease and he chuckles closing my door and going around to his.

Chandler's POV

Alright Chan the man this is it, you're going to tell y/n tonight how you feel! Why am I so nervous? Gosh y/n what are you doing to me! "So umm ready to go?" I ask as I finish putting on my seatbelt cause you know safety first! "Yeah! So umm where exactly are we going?" He asks me. "If I tell you I'd have to kill you" I say. "Ohh so mysterious... I like it" he says smiling. Gosh that smile! It's so hypnotizing! "Yup, that's me, mysterious Chandler" I say as I start driving.

It's about 9:30 pm now and we reach our destination. "So you took me to the middle of nowhere?" He asks. "Yeah that way no one can here you scream" I reply. "So what is this place?" He asks. "Well you're about to find out" I tell him as I get out of the car and rush to his door to open it for him. "Thank you" he says as he gets out. "Ok we just have to walk a bit further up some hills and we'll be there" I say as I head to the trunk. "I brought some food for us in case we get hungry" I say bringing out the picnic basket I brought. "You ready?" I ask handing him a flashlight. "Yeah" he says as he turns it on and we start walking.

We walk for about five minutes and we finally get to our destination. "We're here" I say as I point out to the distance. "Wow it's beautiful" y/n says as he's admiring the city lights. "I thought we'd come up here talk get to know each other better" I say. "Yeah that sounds pretty awesome actually" he says as he walks closer to me.

We've been talking for about an hour and I can't help but just admire every little thing about him. It's official. I have fallen hard for y/n. "Wow I can't believe you actually did that!" I say as y/n finishes telling his story. "Hey when I'm hungry you don't piss me off!" He sad laughing. Gosh that laugh it's like music to my ears. "Y/n umm there's something I have to tell you" I says. Alright this is it I'm going to do it! "Umm there's another reason I brought you here" I says "You see I.." *ring* *ring* "I'm sorry Chandler I have to take this" y/n says getting up answering his phone.