Chapter 13

Chandler's POV

It's been weeks since I've talked to y/n, weeks!! I screwed up badly and I didn't know how to fix it. Y/n is supposed to come tomorrow for their Atlanta show and I don't even know if I should go or not. As I'm watching tv my phone goes off it's a Instagram notification

@y/I/n has shared a post

I open the picture and it was a picture of y/n in front of a white fence wearing black skinny jeans, a white shirt which he tucked in, and a denim jacket that was a bit too big on him, with a black dad hat. He had a serious look on his face that was both scary yet hot. The caption read I miss you... maybe he's talking about me? I liked the picture and Katelyn sent me a picture it was a screenshot of y/n post.

Katelyn [3:03 pm]- YOOOOOO

Katelyn [3:03 pm]- IS THIS ABOUT YOU?!

Katelyn [3:03 pm]- HAVE YOU TALKED TO HIM?!

Chandler [3:04 pm]- No clue if it's about me and no I haven't talked to him since yeah..

Katelyn [3:04 pm]- well who else could this be about if it's not you

Chandler [3:05 pm]- Garrett?

Katelyn [3:05 pm]- I highly doubt that

Katelyn [3:06 pm]- are you still going tomorrow night?

Chandler [3:06 pm]- should I?

Katelyn [3:06 pm]- you can't avoid him forever

Chandler [3:07 pm]- I know but, if I go things are going to be really awkward!

Katelyn [3:07 pm]- then talk to him right now!

Chandler [3:08 pm]- I already tried talking to him he hates me

Katelyn [3:09 pm]- maybe he got over just do it!

Chandler [3:09 pm]- ok fine

I finished talking to Katelyn and I went to y/n's contact. I looked at the screen for a while then sent him a message

Chandler [3:14 pm]- are you still mad me?

After what seemed as hours or even days of waiting he responded

Y/n [3:17 pm]- that depends are you still an asshole?

Ouch that hurt

Chandler [3:18 pm]- no, listen I'm really, really sorry about what I said to you

Y/n [3:19 pm]- chandler it's fine, I should be the one who's sorry, I totally overreacted

Chandler [3:20 pm]- no don't be sorry, you had every reason to be mad what I said was not cool

Y/n [3:21 pm]- ok, well I forgive you really I do

Chandler [3:22 pm]- that's great! I've missed talking to you!

Y/n [3:23 pm]- I have too!

Maybe y/n does like me! He said he's missed talking to me... ok Chandler don't get ahead of yourself!

Y/n [3:23 pm]- please tell me you're still coming to see us tomorrow, it's been such a ling time since I've seen you!

Chandler [3:24 pm]- of course I am did you really think I would miss it?!

Y/n [3:25 pm]- ok great! I can't wait to see you!

Chandler [3:26 pm]- me too! When are you guys arriving here?

Y/n [3:27 pm]- we're actually supposed to arrive to Atlanta tonight at like 9 ish

Chandler [3:28 pm]- do you I don't maybe wanna hang out tonight?

Y/n [3:29 pm]- sure that sounds awesome :)

Chandler [3:30 pm]- great it's a date!

Chandler [3:30 pm]- SHIT!

Chandler [3:30 pm]- I mean I'll see you tonight...

Chandler [3:31 pm]- I'll just stop talking now

Y/n [3:31 pm]- right... I'll see you tonight "date" haha

Chandler [3:32 pm]- I hate you!

Y/n [3:32 pm]- do you really tho?

Y/n [3:33 pm]- hey I got to go I'll see later tonight!

Chandler [3:33 pm]- ok bye see you tonight :)

~~Later that night~~

Y/n POV

We are currently heading to the airport so we can go to Atlanta. I'm actually really excited to see Chandler again, I haven't talked to him in such a long time I've missed him. I've missed texting him, talking to him and most importantly the stupid yet funny memes he would send me.

We met the guys of Beyond New York and the girls of L.Y.L.A.S at the airport. As we got off the van and went inside the airport our security had to get all around us because it was filled with fans. As we walked inside the fans screamed and I could help but smile. How did I get so lucky that this right here is my life? I thought to myself.

I held on too KeKe and Axel and we made our way to our flight. We got to the plane and everyone started to make their way inside. Since I was the last one in everyone had already found a seat but me. And lucky for me the only seat available was next to Garrett great!

I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Hey you" he says. "Hey Garrett" I say. "Do you mind if I sit?" I ask him. "No not at all take a seat" he said and I sit down. I take out my phone and start listening to music.

Halfway through the plane ride I started getting sleepy and I guess Garrett noticed. "You know if you're tired you can always just rest your head on my shoulder I don't mind" he said. "Uh yeah thanks G" I say and smiled at him. I continued listening to music and in seconds I'm asleep.

Garrett's POV
I look down at my lap and see that amazing angle named y/n sleeping. God he's perfect! I think to myself. I can't believe what I did to him. I really am sorry about it and I really do miss him. God I'm such a douche he didn't deserve me. But I want him back. I was so happy when I was with him. I looked down at him once more. Y/n one way or another you're going to be mine again. I think to myself and stroke his cheek as he smiles in his sleep melting my heart.

A/N
Holy shit guys I'm back and finally on summer break fuck yes!! Ahh im officially a senior one more year to go! Anyways I hoped you guys liked this small little update I wanted to to update before my heart surgery on Friday. So since I am getting surgery I'm gonna take a small break until July 1 and after that I'll be updating hopefully twice a week so yay! Oh also happy pride month guys!!🏳️‍🌈 Love always❤️ I'll see you guys soon💕