Chapter 17

Ben's POV-

I opened my eyes to be blinded by the open blinds to all the windows. I frowned and rolled over and hurried my head into the pillow.

"Well good morning to you too"

I turned my head and looked at Jake's smirking face.

"You'll get wrinkles" I chuckled.

"At least my body will still be gorgeous." Jake smirked raising his eyebrows.

"Your more into yourself then me." I groaned rolling over, trying to go back to sleep.

"Not today buttercup! Time to get up! We have pack duties today!" Jake yelled

I felt his weight bounce off the bed and sharp pain started on my ass.

"That's rood!! With two O's!!!" I yelled

"Baby it's spelled r-u-d-e. How many times are we going to go over this?" He groaned.

"Until you stop complaining." I smirked.

Jake gave me a daring look and I shot up and ran to the bathroom, locking the door. He pounded on it and started to whimper.

"Stop faking it Jacob!" I yelled using his full name.

I heard Jake growl. A shiver ran down my spine and I shivered. His wolf was out and ready to play.

No shit dumb ass my wolf said.

"Come on Benjamin. Come on out and I'll play nice"

His voice was too deep to be Jake's. Tingles shot through my body.

"This is not the time to be horny!" I yelled at my wolf

Oh well!! He said jumping around.

I backed away from the door and sat on the edge of the tub. It was way too quiet. Jake started to pound on the door. I closed my eyes and giggled. GIGGLED. Jesus I need to be more of a man.
I heard a loud BAM and there were prices of the door everywhere. There stood Jake , in all his glory. His eyes were pure black and he was puffing. I gulps as I slipped back into the tub.

"Let's take a bath my beautiful mate."

Next thing I knew my cloths were on the floor in shreds and the hot water was starting to fill the tub. He sat behind me nuzzled my neck. I turned a little to see his face.

"Can I please have Jake back." I whispered.

A whimper came from his mouth as he sunk into the bath water. My heart hurt!

"I'm not scared! I just miss Jake" I pouted trying to lighten the mood.

He perked up a little bit and shut his eyes. They opened again and there were those eyes I loved. I nuzzled back into Jake and he sighed.

"I'm sorry Benny" he whispered.

"It's alright. It was kind of hot." I giggled.

Yeah? Well I'll show you hot." Jake growled.

What did you get us into!

______________

HELLO LOVELIES!!!!

I'm so glad to be back! I've missed you all so much. I'm almost 18 guys so I had to start adulting soon or later.
Adulting is when you try to be an adult.
I hope you all enjoy this!!
Some steamy things are coming next. 😉