Chapter 11.

Ben's POV-

I woke with two arms wrapped around my torso. Warmth. It felt good to have it again. I turned to face my beautiful mate.

His face and body were relaxed as he slept next to me. Soft snores escaped from his mouth as he tightened his grip around me. I put my hands to his chest, kissing his cheek.

His eyes fluttered open as a huge grin broke onto his face. I was met by his breath taking blue eyes. He smiled, missing my lips lightly.

"Good morning baby." He whispered.

His voice full of sleep, but had a hint of happiness.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"Do we have to get up?" he asked.

"Not if you don't wanna. No alpha things today." I smiled.

"Good. Now cuddle me." He whispered.

Jake pulled me closer by my waist, every inch of us now touching. I rested my forehead to his and smiled. His eyes opened slowly. They were pitch black.

"It's so damn hard." He whispered.

"I'm sorry." I whispered moving away.

Jake growled and pulled me even closer.  I nuzzled his neck with my nose and he sighed.

"I'm sorry baby boy. Just lost it a little." He whispered.

I only nodded. Jake pressed his lips to mine. The kiss was eager. He tongue slipped into my mouth, meeting mine.  my hands went from his waist slowly to his hair. I pulled him closer, wanting every inch of me as close as possible.

I felt his bulge in his pants. He pulled back, panting in sync.

"I love you, but your not ready." He whispered.

He was right. I wasn't. We just got back together.

"I-I-i l-love you Benjamin." Jake stuttered.

"I love you too jake." I whispered

______________________________

Awwwwwww!

The sweet love.

Sorry it's short. I'm on a tight schedule this weekend.

But more soon!

Vote

Comment

Love  y'all.