Chapter 8.

Jake's POV-

"Step one more foot near my mate and I'll kill you." I growled.

Everyone turned to me. The rogues smirked.

"Oh look guys. The fags mate." The tall one smirked.

"Yes and the alpha of this god damn land. I suggest you leave now with your body perfectly fine. Or I'm gonna rip to to shreds." I growled

"Bring it."

*after fight*

Cloths shredded. Blood. Dead bodies. But just enough heartbeats that I need.

Benjamin's POV-

I sat up against the tree, bruised and tired. The tall black wolf walked up to me and sat down. Jake.

He nuzzled my neck and licked my cheek. He shifted and slipped on shorts.

"Please come home Ben. I need you. Your family needs you. The pack needs you." Jake whispered.

I looked into his green eyes and smiled slightly. I slowly nodded and jake pulled me into him and he kissed my hair. Tears slipped from my eyes as he held me. The sparks flew.

"I, Jake Johnson, ask you Benjamin to return to my pack." Jake stated.

"I accept." I whispered holding him tighter.

"And I accept you Benjamin as my mate. To have for the rest of my life." He whispered.

I lifted my head And looked into his eyes.

"I accept you to jake." I whispered.

He whipped my tears with his thumbs and slowly leaned in. His lips met mine in a gentle long kiss. He pulled back and smiled

"You don't understand how badly I've wanted to do that." Jake whispered.

"Let's go home." I smiled.

As I tried to get up, I only fell. Jake lifted me in his arms.

"I've got you baby. Get some sleep." Jake whispered.

I snuggled up to his chest and slowly drifted to sleep.

Jake's POV-

Have you ever felt like an angel has watched over you? and when finally you get what you have needed all is good?

That's how I am now.

Benjamin laid in my bed. I changed him into my cloths after his mother and I cleaned his wounds. His mother hugged me and left.

I sat on the edge of my bed and looked down at my angel. He's all I've ever wanted. He wasn't to strong but was built a little. Had gorgeous eyes and great hair. He was a softy and that's all I want.

He is my angel. And the moon goddess made a good choice.

I kissed Ben on his head and pulled him close to me sharing our warmth.

_ -----/-------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!

Are we happy we have a couple now???

Vote and comment

Sorry it's late. But I'll be back soon.

Love y'all.