Wondertale sans x mute reader Mad and crazy love

You were walking back to the ruins were you lived with toriel or as you liked to call her goat mom you wore a f/c dress with a white apron and a black bow your h/c was curly/wavy/straight and you had stopped when you saw sans he turned around and smiled when he saw you he walked up to you and ruffled your h/c hair "heya kiddo where you off too" you pointed to the ruins and signed "would you like to come and have tea?" Sans thought for a bit smiled "sure kiddo I'm sure papy won't mind if I was gone for a few". You and sans walked to the ruins you opened the door walked in with sans ands hit the door behind you.You motioned for sans to follow which he did you saw toriel sitting in her reading chair drinking tea you ran up to her and hugged her. "hello my child how are you?" She said in her lovely motherly voice "I'm good I just invited sans for some tea" You signed to her smiling.
"Heya toriel" sans said waving to her toriel giggled "hello sans would you care for some tea" toriel asked "sure"
You walked into the kitchen and made some tea it was almost finished you also made some of Tories butterscotch cinnamon pie she had taught you how to cook it. You came back into the room with pie and tea and you handed sans his tea and gave a slice of pie to him and toriel "my child your getting much better with your cooking" toriel said amazed at how good it was."not bad kiddo" sans smiled and ruffled your hair you sat down next to sans and put your head on his shoulders making him almost chock on his tea as he blushed.he quietly chuckled and thought "how am I going to tell her how I feel?". you had fallen asleep and toriel put you to bed and her and sans had a conversation "umm Tori I have something to ask" sans said scratching his cat hoodie "what is it sans?" Toriel
Asked. "ummmm how do you confess your feelings to someone you like" toriel' eyes had stars in them and she said "just be yourself and I bet whoever it is will accept those feelings who is this lucky person?" Toriel asked. Sans was quiet before he stuttered "y-y/n"
Sans blushed a dark blue hue. "Sans you don't have to be nervous y/n is a sweet loving girl I bet she feels the same way" toriel smiled at sans and he smiled back "thanks tori".
~TIME SKIP TO WATERFALL~
Sans point of view
I asked y/n to meet me at waterfall i was so nervous about her answer I saw y/n walking to waterfall i was In the tree I take naps in I teleported to waterfall and saw y/n looking at the echo flowers I blushed a blue tint she looked ever so beautiful.I tapped her  shoulder she turned around and smiled
I quietly gulped and blushed "heya sans what did you want to tell me?".She asked i scratched the back of my skull and stuttered "u-uh u-um I-i wanted to tell you that I-I love y-you".I blushed she was quiet for a second and I thought that was a no I sighed and neon blue tears ran down my cheeks I chuckled and said "that's ok i respect your decision I'm goin to grillby's".but before I could finish my sentence she smashed her lips on my teeth my eye sockets widened in shock but I soon melted into the kiss my hand caressed her cheeks and I opened my eyes to see her blushing red as a tomato.I chuckled and grabbed her chin and broke the kiss I hugged her and cried not of sadness but joy she hugged back and said "I love you to sans"
"Heh I guess you can say we have a mad crazy love"