christmas au party undertale sans x drunk aftertale reader

You were talking with a guest when someone from underswap was talking to you "hello! I just wanted to ask are you ok?!".He was talking about the large cut slice on your stomach and back and the glitches on your neck."uh yeah I'm fine there's not much to do about it though."He walked off after you were finished talking,Ut sans walked up to you with science sans mug in his hands "uh I was talking to science and he said that someone may have drugged the punch" come on! Now I have to find that guy "uhh and he may have told me" "don't say anything please" "that he wanted to kiss underfell" "come on bro! I didn't want to know" "sorry" "I'm drinking that punch".
30 drinks later
"Hey umm y/n I think that's enough punch" "i-I s-say I-it's enough when I-i know it-'s enough!" "Do you know now" "y-yea" you laid down on the floor "hey where did your sans's hoodie go?" You sat up.your Sans died by your au's chara and you kept papyrus's scarf and sans hoodie to remember them now you dropped sans's hoodie "I'll go find it" you wobbly stand up and walked away.
Fell's p.o.v
I was in the the closet when I found a white hoodie it must be that aftertale girl's i left and found her "hey I found your hoodie" "t-thank y-you very m-much

Back to your p.o.v
You past out cause of all the drinks and woke up on the couch Advil and water and a letter on the coffee table
'Don't remember here's what happened you had 30 drinks lost your hoodie found came back and kissed my cheek and fell asleep on my shoulder
Love you <3
Undertale sans