Sans x genocide reader

You walked down judgement hall your bare feet leaving bloody footprints your bangs covering your eyes black goop wrapped tightly around your arms.You stopped walking clutching your knife tightly you "heya,you've been busy haven't you brat" you saw sans he had papyrus's scarf."come on we can taken him down but just so you don't screw up~ I'm taking control" you fell to your knees as chara took over your body your eyes turned red and she moved the bangs out of your face and smiled a dark smile."Hello again comedian~" sans eye turned blue with fire "so your the one who took her!" Sans shouted "took isn't what I would use borrowed seems more appropriate~".
All you could here was breaking of the Walls clinks and clanks from the knife falling to the ground and the snaps of your soul breaking.You wanted to stop you wanted to get back but you couldn't
You started pounding at the black walls surrounding trapping you."WhAT ARe yOU DOInG!!!" Chara yelled 'snap' "StOP iT!!" 'snap' "ThIs iS NoT gOInG tO hElP YOu!!" 'Snap' "THATS IT!" Your body fell to the ground as you passed out.Sans ran to your side and put you in his lap "kid?" You opened your eyes seeing sans in front of you he started crying and hugged you."Sans...I'm resetting for you"
You said "kid before you do I love you and I always will" he said you felt a pain in your back
"Geeeeettttt duuuunnnkkkeddd on!"
'Snap!'
'Reset'