taehyung.

the broken edges of the bottle laid inches away from jimin's throat as saliva dripped from taehyung's chin, "what have you done?" his voice creamed throughout the empty house, backing jimin more closer to the wall, "what have you done?" the echoes back to them caused jimin to cringe, his teeth grinding against each other as his eyes shut themselves tight.

"you killed them," taehyung's bloody hand pushed the bottle closer to his throat, tears syncing with one another as they fell to the floor, "you had to, just admit it!" jimin knocked his head back to the wall, trying to get as far from the sharp object as he possibly could.

suddenly, taehyung grabbed jimin's wrist with his freehand, allowing the loose sleeve to fold at his elbow. "what the fuck is this, huh?" the tattoo's were visible and so was taehyung's pain, "you think i didn't notice this?" he threw his arm down viciously, jimin's hand bashing against the solid wall hard. "it's kind of funny how all of a sudden people start dying once their name is slashed out, isn't it?"

the bottle was now causing scratches against jimin's flesh, "you just wanted more attention didn't you? you probably sold yourself to satan or some batshit crazy idea to end up with this. what, if everyone dies you get more fame, huh? solo career? because i don't see your fucking name on your own god damn wrist," liquid began to run from jimin's nostrils as he began to cry harder.

"how are you going to kill me, jimin?" taehyung's nose twitched as a whimper fell from his mouth, "i'm next on the list, so how are you going to do it?" jimin slowly opened his eyes as the bottle's pressure was removed.

silence, that's what was left after it all. jimin's body still laid against the brick wall, stiffened up from head to toe, and he just watched as taehyung fell apart in front of him. this was the first time taehyung had broken down since all the deaths had occurred and it only made jimin feel more guilty.

"i'm sorry," jimin whispered, his lips barely separating from each other as he talked. taehyung flew his head up as soon as jimin launched forward, grabbing the bottle from his hand and jabbing it into taehyung's stomach.

blood trickled everywhere, red covering jimin's hand and taehyung's stomach, but he could only stare at the flood of liquid choking taehyung from speaking a word. jimin's mouth stayed gaped open as he took the bottle out, only to stick it back in. over and over again, jimin watched himself kill his best friend.

the stinging made his arm flinch as taehyung fell to the ground, his eyes still staring up at the boy who had just stabbed him to death. "i'm sorry," jimin's voice cracked as he fell to his knees, grabbing taehyung's face as he spit out blood, "i didn't want you to die alone," spitting out the blood filling up his mouth, he moved his lips, "thank-than," jimin's eyebrows stayed furrowed as more tears blurred his vision, "you," taehyung's eye trickled one last tear down the side of his face before the sound of him taking his last breath left the room eerily.

jimin's tears soaked into the blood, "are you happy now?" his voice mumbled into the fabric before his head titled back up towards the ceiling, "God, are you happy?" his voice screamed this time, and it didn't stop till his voice gave out.