park-

the monitor beside him beeped softly as he began to wake up. his vision was blurry as he fluttered his eyes open, being greeted with nothing but white. he looked around, going to lift his arm, but only being rejected of the movement with a rise of pain.

"guys, he's up," namjoon's voice was rough as he slowly came into jimin's view. jimin's eyebrows furrowed together as hoseok and jungkook's faces began to appear on the other side of him. "hey sleepy head," seokjin's voice echoed through the room, standing next to namjoon.

they all stared at the boy, wide smiles placed on their face. jimin tried speaking, but his mouth was sealed shut along with his body glued to the bed. one of the boys began to hum, house of cards was the familiar tune. soon, all the boys were tapping their shoes and singing quietly among themselves.

everything seemed so peaceful at that very moment. jimin had his brothers back and most importantly they were happy. they were unharmed and smiling. this was something he thought he would never see again. after all the tragedies and blood spilled, he never could've imagined waking up to scene like this one.

"jimin?" taehyung's voice shouted into the room, the squeak of his wet shoes leaving the boys quiet. suddenly, the curtain swung open, revealing a bloody corpse. the bottle still jabbed into his chest and his clothes still stained. jimin's chin began to tremble. "jimin?" jungkook's soft voice sounded scared as his fingers lightly touched his throat; blood now oozing from his mouth.

jimin's head turned to the other side of the room as namjoon's face was mutilated with glass. yoongi fell to the ground and began screaming at the top of his lungs, rolling around on the floor and brushing off his limbs as if he was on fire all over again. jhope's bruised face and swollen neck stared at jimin with fear. at the end of his bed stood seokjin, his body soaked as his blue lips shivered.

"what have you done?" a demonic voice took over seokjin's voice as his eyes squinted at jimin. jimin's eyes began to tear up as his lips moved but no sound was retrieved. "what have you done to us?" they all began to chant, their bodies slowly making their way into a circle around the bed. jimin's head shook as a tear slipped down to the pillow. "you killed us," they shouted, their voices still taken over by something sinful, "you killed us!"

"go away," jimin managed to whisper as their hands began to reach towards him. their mouths dropped wide open in sync before they forced a loud noise no human being could recreate. the sound caused jimin to finally fling his hands up to his ears, shutting his eyes tight. "go away," his voice still caught up in whisper seemed to do nothing to the ghosts surrounding him.

the noise stopped. the lights began to flicker causing jimin to open his eyes, only to find the six boys staring back at him. yoongi covered in burns, namjoon unrecognizable, seokjin shivering blue, jungkook's throat cut open, jhope's neck snapped, and taehyung still dripping blood from the stab wounds.

jimin's hands gripped to the sheets, his body throwing itself forward as he screamed, "go away!" and when he opened his eyes, they were finally gone.