after it all.

the alley way called his name the night he committed suicide. when he looked, jungkook was no where in sight, however he still could hear his voice whispering jimin's name. it didn't take any hesitation for jimin to begin walking down the stretched walk way. his feet moved quicker with each step and his hands curled fists as they swung back and forth.

it was the corner that held his name the loudest. his voice whispered out his name in such a sweet tone, it sounded just like when he would sing. but as he got closer to turning that very corner, the voice became voices. the twisted notes fell heavy against the chorus and chills ran up jimin's spine.

right as he turned the corner, his vision went blurry. the boys stood before him, in one straight line, the massacre laying before jimin once again. they began to step forward towards jimin, his safety beginning to be questioned as his eyebrows met one another. jimin couldn't speak, he couldn't even move his feet, all he could do was stare as the boys came closer.

the voices still sang even though their mouths didn't move. it sounded like a lullaby even though jimin found himself terrified. once the boys met eye level and one circle was created around the small framed boy, he began to not be able to breath.

his face turned blue as he was suffocated. he fell to his knees, tried screaming, even tried to move his arms, but there was no luck by the time he had took his last breath. he stared up at the boys, snow beginning to stick to their cold bodies, and with one blink they were gone.

and so was he.

"it looks like he jumped," the man said heavily into the phone, "broke a few bones, internal bleeding," the girl cried over on the other line causing tears to form in his own eyes, "i'm so sorry for your loss."

he died the way he wished and he never asked for anything more.