jimin.

months went by and numerous amounts of failed suicide attempts occurred. no matter the handful of times he prayed for God to take him, he did not listen. jimin had ended up cutting deeper into his healed wounds and even drinking from a bottle of bleach, yet he always awoke in the hospital to a doctor shaking his head.

they returned a lot in his dreams. they were something he could never escape. sometimes, when he walked by the alley way to go home, he saw jungkook leaning against the brick wall. the moon's light cascaded half of his body, his bloody neck always visible.

he visited their tombstones a lot too. most days he would find himself there without remembrance of walking to them and that made him cry even more. he would sit in between them all, talking about his day and showing them pictures from his phone about something someone had mention about them.

days got lonely for jimin. without his brothers, he felt like a no one. when he was released from the hospital a couple nights after jungkook's murder, he didn't leave his bed for weeks. he slept all day and cried all night; awaiting the morning he would awake to their voices telling him it's time to get up. but he knew it truly would never happen after a while.

fans visit their graves. flowers of all different types rot into the ground and small letters decayed along with the bodies below it. it made jimin realize just how much of an impact he had on not only himself, but the world surrounding him.

january of the next year, he met a girl. he sat in a small cafe, a hot chocolate warming up his cold hands, and she walked up to him. the girl who had just rung up his order stood before him in her dark green apron and swaying ponytail. her lips stretched ear to ear and her eyes formed small crescents, reminding jimin slightly of jungkook's smile.

she hesitated, but soon enough stuck her wrist out into jimin's view. his name was written into her skin in beautiful cursive. his mouth was left slightly gaped open as she laughed, "i thought i'd never find you."

jimin left the cafe with a number in his pocket and a smile glued to his face. he had felt something once again, something he thought he would never feel again. he felt a warmth inside of his body that made him glow. he was ecstatic.

that morning he ran to the boys gravestones and this time cried happy tears. the sun smiled down upon the boy as he sat indian style, telling them in heavy detail about the girl who had his named tattooed on her wrist.

they were together for two years. they bought a dog and lived in a small apartment right outside of the city. a vintage, gold ring sat prettily on her finger and they were happy. he was finally happy.

she sat anxiously at the edge of the bed. she awaited for him to come home for what seemed like forever. the white and pink stick beside her read positive and tears still brimmed her eyes even though it had been hours since she had found out.

out of nowhere, she felt a sting shoot up her arm. her wrist felt numb and slowly became red as she noticed a bold slash through her soulmates name. her eyebrows furrowed as a tear eventually slipped from her eyes. her thumb traced over the thick mark, her vision becoming blurry as the phone began to ring from kitchen.

echoing throughout the house, she slowly made her way to the phone. she hesitated but had picked up the phone and whispered a questionable hello into the speaker. it was the phone call she never wanted to receive, but reality hit her once the man spoke. "i'm very sorry to tell you this, but we found your fiance in the alley way, a turn away from forty-fourth street. it seems to be a suicide, i'm very sorry." the world was crushed and a happily ever after turned into something unforgivable.

he now lays with the rest of his brothers, just like he had always hoped for.

161125: this isn't the last
chapter, the next one is.
*wink wonk*