jeon-

jungkook sat on the damp grass as taehyung's tomb stone stared back at him. his eyes blinked several times as he tried to swallow away the tears. his eyes burned and were swollen, his throat the same. he was next, something he had already known since jimin called about taehyung's death, and he was scared.

he didn't think any of this would happen so soon. he dreamed of days where they grew old and still took pictures with fans even when they had grey hairs. he saw the future as something bright, something to look forward to; not death at nineteen.

jimin rested his hand against jungkook's shoulder. his lips folded inwards as he watched a tired jungkook fight away his sobs. his chin bobbed up and down as his eyebrows furrowed together, "i didn't want to do it," jimin whispered, "it's the last thing i ever wanted to do."

jungkook stayed silent against jimin's touch as a tear slipped down his cold cheek, "i hear them every time i go to sleep. yoongi's screams, hoseok's pleading, all of it," jimin joined his friend and sat next to him, the grave carved seokjin's name in front of him.

suddenly, jungkook began to whimper. his palms pressed against his face as the tears broke through his barrier. "i'm sorry," jimin began to cry, his voice cracking as he rubbed jungkook's back, "i'm so sorry."

there they cried. tears upon tears dropping from their chins as headaches began to form. their best friends laid dead underneath their toes; a concept that would forever be hard for anyone to get used to. "you killed them," jungkook looked up from his palms, staring up at jimin, "you killed them all, didn't you?"

jimin hesitated to answer. his eyes fell from jungkook to the graves in front of them. the bold carvings of their names glared back at him before he turned back to jungkook, "i had to."

161120: sorry this
chapter sucks.