chapter 20

Mugging Friday settled in slowly. everyone kept whispering to each other about Doyoung and Taeyong. Haechan sat next to Winwin, staring into blank space, wondering if Jaehyun was doing fine. Jaehyun was and always has been Haechan's number one priority (crush aHem) ever since they met at the beginning of the semester, and it drove the poor boy nuts.

[ quoted from Sweet Stranger and Me - "Two emotions that waste the most energy - a crush and jealousy. When you put both together you get crazy!" ]

Jeno roamed around the back of the room, unable to focus with all the non-stop blabbering and noises. his mind was a complete blank. he remembered the time Jaehyun and Doyoung bumped into each other, and then being introduced to Taeyong and Ten. Taeyong gave him a weird yet unforgettable vibe he couldnt let go of. the young boy had since kept it with him and admired the hyung for who he was. a tragedy hitting him was certainly unexpected, but even then...

while everyone busied themselves away at school, Doyoung and Taeyong were in the hospital, being checked regularly and given proper meals and all. typical hospital care.

" hyung~ the attack on us yesterday... but why us and a bus and nowhere else? I mean, it still doesnt make sense to me. I dont see why there was such a shitty need to legit attack a group of students just to show how powerful they were. all of these is just too f-ed up, " Taeyong began. Doyoung took in his words in silence, too tired to speak up from the day before. he was more worried about his parents and Gong Myung, his only family members with him. he definitely needed to be on a look out for them or anything suspicious so that such events dont take place again, especially when it tries to involve them.

he rolled back onto his pillow and sighed. the IV drip by his side was filled to the max like a stuffed animal. Doyoung lost a lot of blood when the bus was hit. the glass shards hit almost every part of his arms and back, thank God he didnt move till it hit the insides. the doctor advised him to rest up and recover soon. though there were planned police visits for both him and Taeyong at the hospital, his recovery was the only thing everyone was concered about at that point in time.

" ... and just- Doyoung hyung? Hyung?? " Taeyong waved his hand across the latter's face. Doyoung's eyes rolled back and his breathing became uneven. Taeyong immediately pulled off the tubes connecting both of them to their respective drips and carried Doyoung all the way to the nurses' office.

" annyeonghaseyo! can someone please save this patient? hello?? " Taeyong shouted for help. the nurses all looked around, unsure of what to do. Taeyong's panic levels were rising till the doctor came in with a hospital bed.

" is this patient facing some sort of symptom? " he asked. Taeyong nodded. the doctor immediately brought Doyoung to the emergency room and the light above the doors blinked 'Emergency'. all Taeyong could do was sit outside the room and wait while the doctor and nurses checked on his chingu. he roamed around the area aimlessly, unsure of what to do until he remembered to call Gong Myung if anything happened. by that time already, 15 minutes had passed and the poor boy had not even come out of the room yet.

" annyeong? is this Gong Myung hyung? " Taeyong asked.

" ne~ is this Taeyong? did anything happen to Doyoung? " Gong Myung replied. the dongsaeng then told him what had happened and the current situation. Gong Myung was felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand as he wore his shoes and grabbed his car keys. keeping Taeyong on the line, he started the engine and immediately drove off. the best decision in that moment was to rush to the hospital and be there for his dongsaeng, and let their parents know later. the brothers' Omma and Appa were always busy running errands and other stuff ever since they moved to Seoul, and with an accident involving one of their sons recently, more stress cooped them in their workload.

as soon as Gong Myung hung up, Taeyong heard his phone ring again. Jaehyun's caller ID showed on the screen.

" hyung !!! ive finally been able to get a hold of you !!! where's Doyoung hyung? " Jaehyun asked excitedly from the other side of the line. of course Taeyong repeated what he told Gong Myung earlier, and Jaehyun panicked out of his wits.

" wae ?? ok i'll rush over now. do you want me to bring the dongsaengs? " he didnt care about school. he was more worried about what had happened to two hyungs he just met and got involved in something unexpected.

" anything Jae. just come over quickly if you want. i'll wait for you outside the operating room on the third floor. its opposite the pharmacy, " with that, the line broke off as Jaehyun went to get Jeno and Haechan.

--------------------------------------

annyeong readers ^^ really sorry for a shitty chapter. im studying for another exam now and im freaking out because we have like 10 long prayers to memorise and i only got 1 and iTS IN LIKE 3 DAYS !1!1!!1!!11!1!!1

pls continue to support this fanfic :") knowing people read, vote and comment on my story makes my day so thank y'all so much for them !!

kamsahamnida~~