chapter 29

Friday's exam passed by in a blur. before they all knew it, freedom set into Seoul Sports School and everyone ran out onto the compounds, causing chaos within seconds. Taeyong and Ten walked out, squinting their eyes at the sun and sighing.

" wish Doyoung was here. he would love to lecture the hell out of these kids, " Ten said. the latter burst out laughing as they saw a lonely Winwin. he went up to him.

" annyeong Winwin. Taeyong imnida~ Doyoung's chingu if you can remember. may i ask where is Jaehyun and the other dongsaengs? " Winwin bowed and explained how they took the entire exam at the hospital for five days straight. now with everything over, they were most likely discharged the following day of Saturday.

Taeyong nodded his head and thanked Winwin. he immediately called Doyoung, who thankfully answered.

" annyeong~~ " Doyoung called out.

" hyung ah ! are you free to visit Jaehyun and the dongsaengs at the hospital with me and Ten? " Taeyong asked.

" ah ne~ i'll see y'all there. annyeong! " Doyoung hung up and immediately got himself ready. as soon as he was about to open the door, Gong Myung came in.

" going out? " he asked. the dongsaeng nodded and left him in his room after saying good bye. taking the subway to the hospital was the quickest route, and it wasnt morning rush hour so Doyoung hurried himself.

meanwhile, Jaehyun, Jeno and Haechan were walking back to their ward. the three of them were internally overwhelmed with the exams being over, but externally exhausted. yes, no amount of medical care could heal their injuries in a week considering how deep they were.

" hyung~~~ when will we get discharged? " Haechan asked as he dragged his feet. his injuries were the most minor out of the three, but the doctor wanted to monitor them as a precaution. Jaehyun shrugged his shoulders and Jeno just kept quiet. he knew it was the time to ask the both of them why they were crying on Wednesday, but just as his mouth was about to open, his and Haechan's parents ran to them.

" aigoo !! the two of you will get it from us once you three are discharged y'all got that? " Haechan's mother pulled her son's ear. the boy winced in pain and begged her to stop pulling him into the ward. Jeno, on the other hand, looked down to the ground as he was being comforted by his appa. Jaehyun felt awkward standing there, hands in his pockets with a bruised cheek and cuts all over his arms.

he went into the ward, but was stopped by the three hyungs who came to see them.

" annyeong !! " Taeyong and Ten greeted. Doyoung just bowed, too awkward to say anything. lately, his feelings for Jaehyun had been getting to him and the more he realised this, the more he didnt feel like talking to the dongsaeng. however, knowing it was a rude move, he smiled and patted his back.

" hows your injuries? " he asked, beginning a comfortable talk. Jaehyun was slightly stunned at this action and his heart beat faster and faster. he felt Doyoung's breath hitch on the back of his neck, but he decided not to show his panic.

" healing slightly faster than expected, but still bleeds. hyung didnt sit for the exams right? " Jaehyun's reply eased the tension building in Doyoung's shoulders. the both of them smiled at each other unexpectedly, but chatted like good old friends.

Taeyong and Ten were joking around with the other two dongsaengs in the meantime. the parents stood outside and watched the six boys interact with each other. though they did not know Doyoung, Taeyong and Ten personally, they knew those three would keep the younger ones under their care and guide them safely.

the parents left them to be as they headed to the hospital's cafe for some coffee.

as the evening continued on, the hyungs' phones beeped, each of them receiving a new email. Taeyong opened his first, and immediately jumped.

" wae ?? is it the auditions ? " Jeno spoke up. he nodded and read out the details.

" Lee Taeyong. Audition number 190. Sunday, 28th May, 12.15pm, Room 2. side note, we're only given 15 minutes to audition and if we needed any props or instruments we would need to inform them an hour before the audition. however, we need to be at the building 2 hours before our turn for attendance all that bullshit, " everyone in the room was silent for a moment, until Doyoung decided to break it.

" ok wait. mine's number 194. Sunday, 28th May, 1.15pm, Room 2. how about Ten? " everyone turned to the latter.

" number 203. Sunday, 28th May, 2.30pm, Room 1, " Ten read out. it was a strange auditioning system indeed.

Jaehyun, Jeno and Haechan stared at each other. the three of them shook their heads and waited for their own numbers.

--------------------------------------------------

annyeong readers !! hope y'all will continue to support this fanfic :)) vote and comment. also, do not confuse the timings and dates because it'll help me keep track for whats gg to happen in the story next.

kamsahamnida~~