chapter 23

that night in the ward, Jaehyun slept peacefully as Taeyong and Doyoung kept on being checked by the nurses. Taeyong eventually fell asleep after hitting the toilet for a third time, but Doyoung just couldnt keep his eyes shut. he needed something to stare at before falling asleep.

he decided to focus on Jaehyun, whose eyes were shut tight as his body shifted comfortably on the mattress the nurse provided him. his features were beautiful, his skin was smooth and so was his flow. he was someone to get along with easily and hard to mess with unless you stepped past the boundaries, but his being a hoobae was still amazed Doyoung. Jaehyun was much manlier than him, and slightly taller that he may appear to look older than him.

soon, Doyoung's eyes fluttered as he drifted off, falling into a deep slumber.

" terrorists from Thursday's bus attack have been arrested after numerous interrogations carried out yesterday. victims of the attack... " Doyoung was awakened by the voice of a reporter on tv. he immediately shot up from his bed and rubbed his eyes at the word terrorists.

" its weird how terrorists still lay their hands on the grounds of Seoul, but who knows what they're up to, " Taeyong muttered under his breath as he took the last bite of his cereal. that day wasnt going to be any ordinary one, Doyoung thought. Jaehyun had apparently left while they were both still asleep.

" yeah... whatever the case is, dont you remember we needa sign up for the SM auditions soon? " Taeyong nodded his head, and took out two forms from underneath his bed. Doyoung's eyes widened (dont mind me i love his eyes the most) as he took the form.

" just sign it, and i'll get my appa to send it for us, " Taeyong winked a manly wink as he went about filling up the details. Doyoung still couldnt believe his eyes and ears. deep down, he felt truly blessed to have such friends, and all his regrets of moving to Seoul went away.

the day dragged on, with the two boys constantly checking in the news to see any update from the attack. the both of them would stay at the hospital till the following week, so Taeyong had to take his first three exams in a separate ward specially designated for him. Doyoung stared at the younger all day revising his work and occasionally asking for help, which to his surprise, he was able to take care of despite being a new student.

meanwhile, Jaehyun busied himself away in his apartment, studying all the concepts like the hardworking student he was. the past two weeks were dramatic, and he only had two days to prepare himself no more no less.

suddenly, he received a message from Haechan.

Hyung, remember the auditions? i've got a form for u. want me to come over now and pass it to u?

Jaehyun replied with a 'yes' and gave his new address to the younger. he sighed and threw his phone onto his bed. running his fingers through his hair, he heard the sound of the mail bell and quickly retrieved the form. he rushed to fill out the details and took a taxi to the SM building, where he dropped off the paper into a slot box.

just then...

------------------------------------------

annyeong readers !! yes cliffhanger :DDD hope y'all would continue to support this fanfic ^^ mian if its kind of a short chapter. im so done w life but wtv

kamsahamnida and saranghae~~~ <33