Again?

It's been a week since I saw Jungkook..
Since I cried my heart out for the first time in months...
Since I saw Jimin..

~flashback~

I kept on crying in his chest...I want to stop...I want to for once to be strong..
Stop crying y/n... but I just can't seem to...it hurts... my heart hurts....my mind hurts from constantly trying to be happy when my heart isn't...

Jimin : "I'm here y/n....it's okay"
He says in the most caring way...Jimin was always the one there for me throughout everything everytime jungkook and I would have those mini fights he was the person I'd go to....which was cruel of me...even though I knew he loved me...but he was just the easiest to talk to and he would always understand...

I lift my head from his chest and i smiled at him...
"Thank you Oppa......are...you crying?"
Jimin :" it just....it's...it's hard to see my doengsaeng hurt..."

He soon left after 5 mins since he was being called.

~end~

Manager :" YAH! Why are you always spacing out?.......you've had your 1 year break to.....to.... ah focus on your school...but school is over...well for now...
But I just need you to concentrate okay! We just renewed your contract with bighit and Puma..,they need you to be on your best!!"

I nodded as we were making our way to bighit again for a meeting.
But I started to wonder why we were going back.
"Why are we going back there again?"

Manager :" We have a meeting do to a collaboration photoshoot...just like before.."
I start to get nervous....my palms started to sweat.
Y/N :" W-with bts?"
Manager :" yup...you excited to see your dorky friends again..."
Y/N :"........Hm....."
I wanted to run away at that moment...to jump out of the van and...get hit by a car?....sure why not!...just to get out of this....the sweat on my fore head started to fall non-stop....
Manager :" Why in the world are u sweating? The air-conditioning is on...here...you'll ruin your make up"
She says as she hands me a tissue.

We finally arrived and I was frozen on my seat...I couldn't move...

Jungkook pov

We just finished practice and as we were about to rest our manager came in.
PD nim:" We have a meeting in 30 mins!! Shower! Get changed and freshen up!"
Namjoon :" Okay every one let's go"

Everyone went to take a shower and i was the last one done.
I entered the conference room and took a seat between jimin and v.

Namjoon :" since everyone's here....can we start?"
PD nim :" Well we still have to wait for our guests...but I guess it wouldn't hurt to fill you guys in..."
Jhope:" guest?"
PD nim":" Yes...so do you all remember around 2013 we did a collaboration photoshoot....well guess what....we're doing it again!"

We were shocked and as I look at all the members I can see their eyes change to sadness....because memories of our first meetings came to mind because I wasn't the only one y/n left....she left all of us...
PD nim:" what's with the sad eyes?.... Oh don't worry it's not going to be with just anyone it's going to be with Y/N again...."

Bts :" WHAT?!?!"
PD nim:" JESUS CHRIST! Why must you all shout !!??...."
I couldn't find any words to speak...damn I could hardly find it hard to remember to exhale and inhale.... I can see the members having the same struggles....I can see all the members eyes avert to me....but I just sat there idle and frozen...

Suga :" Jungkook.....are you...
Jhope:" Okay? "
Namjoon :" if your not then..."
Taeyhung:" We can object to"
Jimin :" doing this... it's completely...."
Jin :" your decision"
I couldn't find any words to speak....
All of our eyes shifted to the door as we heard a knock..

3rd persons pov

All eyes locked to the door as a knock was heard....The members holding their breathes and holding on their armchair tightly....
PD nim:" Come in"

The door was opened by Kim ji-yeon....Y/N manager she was wearing her normal working attire..short skirt suit and black high heels with her hair in a bun.
Behind her followed the girl all members have been waiting for...
Y/N...
She walked behind her manager trying to hide her face with her hair...she was wearing just her casual attire as well [pic]

She finally got the courage to stand straight on her own and lift her head up to face the pale looking members.
The members was once again stunned by her beauty and how she's gotten taller over the year and hair longer and has been dyed into light golden brown unlike before it was just plain black.

Y/N :" Please.....breathe...I only saw you guys....I don't...want yous dying yet.."
As soon as she spoke the members was finally able to breathe knowing this wasn't a dream.

Namjoon :" Y-Y/N....hello..how.."
Suga :" are you..?"
Jhope : "you look..."
Jin :" different...but.."
Taeyhung:" in a good way..."
PD nim :" Yeah...they've been doing that since this morning...finishing each others sentence....I don't know what's gotten into them..."

Y/N only nodded keeping her eyes on the chair that's sits between Taeyhung and jhope.
She looked up to see jimin already looking at her and they smiled at each other.
Jungkook noticed the exchange smiles between the two and suddenly felt jealous but ignored it. He looked at y/n and just stared at her face and how her hair nicely rest on shoulder and how she's holding on the back of a chair and how her chest seems to go up and down when she breathes...
He suddenly had the urge to walk over to you and kiss you and hold you by the waist.
Jungkook didn't realise the Y/N saw him staring at her and so she just stared at him too...missing his scent she wanted to hug him...her eyes started to go red.....she holds the tears back..
She looks at his eyes and so did he and they just got lost in their own world's staring at each other...how they miss each other so much how they desire to have the other feel them again....
The members notices the two just staring at each other getting lost in their own world's...

Y/N manager clears her throat feeling the tension grow in the room... She ask PD nim to talk outside and leave the members and y/n to talk.

As soon as the door closes Taeyhung ran over to y/n and hugged her tightly..the members shocked at what just happened...and so was y/n but she soon hugged him back just as tightly and the tears started to fall again at how much she misses them all...
Namjoon and suga soon followed what Taeyhung did and hugged her too and jhope and jimin soon followed and it was just a big group hug...the members eyes started to water at how happy they are to see her and y/ n sobbing seeing them all...
After they all broke the hug y/n decided to hug the other members individually as well.
Everyone had tears in their eyes and y/n wiped everyone's tears away along with hers.
She looked over at jungkook.
And he had already stood from his chair and walked away.

Namjoon:" aaagghhhh y/nnnnnnn I missed you so much" he said as he lifted her off her feet swung her all around.
Jin :" YAH yah yah don't break her!!!!"
They all laughed at each other.
After an hour of catching up y/n manager came back saying she had a meeting and that y/n can stay here if she would like.
The members begged for y/n to stay!!!
So she couldn't reject seeing them all with puppy eyes...
"Okay okay fine!!!"