3 years ago...

3rd person pov

~September 2013~

PD nim: "Namjoon-ah get all the members we're having a meeting"
The meeting was held at bighit conference room.
PD nim : " so you know that...you now have a contract with Puma to advertise them. They came up with a great idea to do a collaboration photoshoot for their next concept. And of course it's a girl you're doing this with."
Everyone was shocked because they don't know if this was a good idea...since they only debuted and doing a collaboration shoot with a girl might do some damage because of the fans.

Namjoon: " But wouldn't the fans go crazy? Especially since we only debuted few months ago..."
Suga : "Yeah the fans are important after all and we need to keep them happy and doing a photoshoot with a girl is going to hurt them..."
PD nim : " I have already discussed this with the others and to be honest we don't know if maybe it's a good thing or a bad thing.... the good side is maybe when the fans see it they'll see that you're comfortable with girls and the bad thing is not only will you guys get diminished but her too.... but I think we should do it....."

Namjoon: " Can we have some time to think?"
PD nim :" how about 2 minutes....is that enough time because...uhm she's coming in 2 minutes...."
The members widened their eyes....

All eyes shifted to the door when it was opened by a girl in a suit wearing a short skirt with black high heels and behind her a girl with long wavy hair wearing a grey crop top and a chequered shirt as a Cardigan and black leggings and boots.[pic]
The girl in the suit introduced herself
" We have about 30 mins before Y/N needs to leave for a shooting so I suggest we make this fast....oh by the way I'm Kim ji-yeon...Y/N manager"
The girl behind her stepped forward and took off her sunglasses which revealed her face and she gave the boys her sweetest smile.
The boys even the staff was stunned by her beauty it was no secret why she was doing well in the modeling world.
Y/N :" Mianhe....she can be really mean at times....I'm y/n.. it's nice to meet you all"

Y/N started to feel insecure when everyone just kept staring at her and no one dared to speak so she thought they were judging her.
She awkwardly laughed
" Y Y-you guys probably wondering w-why I'm a m-model.....I look slightly better with make up on" She said while looking down fidgeting with her fingers.

Jungkook + jimin : " NO YOUR BEAUTI....full" they both said shocked since they weren't expecting to scream out their thoughts.
Jungkook looked down, face bright red.
Jimin on the other hand just had his mouth open and face going pale from not breathing.

Namjoon : " YAH, breath park jimin!! Sorry about that y/n...."
Although the boys were all thinking the same thing.
How are we meant to collab with someone who is that beautiful and we're here like stuttering idiots.

V :" hello" he said while smirking.
Y/n :"........ah it's you....."
V :" so you're a model....no wonder.."
Jhope: " Ah...is she the girl you talked about....so you're real....he wasn't lying..hehe"

Kim ji-yeon : "are you going to introduce yourselves? Coz we don't have all day"
Bts: "dull set bangtan annyeonghaseyo Bangtan seonyodan." They all look stood up to introduce themselves.
"Hello I'm namjoon.. The leader...and Rapper and Rapmonster is my stage name...but feel free to call me whichever.." He said in English. But y/n understood him. The boys looked at him weirdly since he's showing off.

"Hi I'm Jin....I'm a vocalist and the visual."
"Hi I'm your hope...I'm your angel...I'm Jhope...or you can also call me hobi I'm also a rapper and lead dancer" and he winked at her.
"Well you already know me...but I'm V....or taehyung...I'm a vocalist."
"Suga....Rapper"
"Hello!! Im Park Jimin! I'm a vocalist too"
"Uhm I'm jungkook...vocalist" he said to y/n looking straight at her eyes and gave her his bunny smile.
Y/N blushed at his smile and the others seemed to have noticed since they started going "oooooooooo"

Y/N manager and PD nim talked outside while the boys sat back down and so did y/n the boys started throwing questions at y/n.
"How old are you"
"What's your full name"
"Who's your Bias in bts"

Y/N who was suddenly shocked at the questions.
" Uhm okay!! One a time please....I'm only 15...I'm turning 16 soon though...my full is Y/F/N....my bias? I don't have one I didn't even know about bts until today..."

Jhope: " Wait you're only 15?.... You have to call me Oppa..."
Y/N blushed at his words since she has never called anyone Oppa before.
Bts:" YAH! All of us!!.. we are all of your Oppa!"
V : " even jungkook!! You have to call him Oppa!"

"Uhm we don't even know if we'll see each other again.."
Namjoon :" we'll definitely see each other especially since we're doing a collaboration shoot..... remember?
Suga :" YAH! I thought we'll think about it..."
Jimin :" Hyung....can you deny?" Jimin whispers at suga.
Suga : " YAH!! Keep your hormones in check this isn't about what we need it's about what the fans want! "
Namjoon :" he's right...."

The door swung open startling everyone.
"UP!! Come one we're going....y/n we'll be late and you have a test to study for in school so we'll have to finish early."
Y/N quickly stood up and pushed her chair in.
"It was nice meeting you all!! I hope we can work together!! Bye...o-oppa" y/n says at looking everyone but looking at jungkook a little longer when saying Oppa.
They both left and the boys felt all flustered from hearing y/n call them Oppa.

An hour after meeting y/n.
Jimin: " wow y/n is really"
Jhope:" beautiful"
Namjoon :" and she didn't even have make up on"
Suga :" natural beauty at its finest"
V :" She looks even cuter blushing"
Jin :" I bet she's good at cooking"
Jungkook :" She has a beautiful smile...I can just stare at her smile forever."
He mumbles low enough so the others won't hear...but they all did and felt happy that jungkook was finally feeling open about his feelings about girls.

2 weeks later.

"Ok let's go we'll be late" the bts manager screamed at everyone to hear so that they could pack quicker.
Bts members made their way towards the van for the collaboration shoot with y/n.
It took a 30 minutes drive to get to the location they needed to go.

As soon as bts arrives everyone tried to rush out to see y/n.
They all stood frozen seeing y/n already at a swing listening to music. She had her hair done already and make up she just needed to get changed. She turned to the side and saw bts. She ran up to them.
"Hello!!"
"Hi y/n" Jimin quickly replies back.
V went straight for a hug and it didn't take long for y/n to hug him back. Jimin took v away from y/n and hugged her too all the members soon did the same.
Except for jungkook....he just walked off feeling jealous but he decided to just keep quiet.

Y/N had her solo photoshoot first and bts was so shocked at the transformation....she turns serious when it's needed to be..whatever the photographer asked her to portray she easily did it.

While jin was getting his solo shot. Y/N, jimin, v and jungkook started playing around and namjoon and suga was laughing their ass off. And jhope soon joined y/n.
After hours of the photoshoot everyone was eating and joking around..
Y/N didn't feel awkward around them at all and they weren't the 'stuttering idiots' anymore since everyone's gotten comfortable with each other but everytime y/n calls someone Oppa they would all get flustered.
Jungkook who was quite distant at first was now who was most clingy to y/n and when jimin would get clingy the others would do the same making y/n laugh even harder.

After getting home y/n couldn't help but smile at today.
She would go bright red everytime jungkook came to her mind... she started to feel something but she wasn't sure what it was.

_____________________

I decided to something a little happier because I've been writing about sad things😂😂😂😂
Sorry not sorry😂😂