Misunderstanding

We both stared at each other Anger filling our whole body.
How dare you jungkook! Why would he tease me? Because he thinks it's funny?wow jungkook you've really changed! I guess this is his way of repaying what I did to him.....by hurting me as well....but I already was even before this..but now I'm just shattered....

3rd persons pov

The members came back into the building along with Jimin and Taeyhung whom they met at the elevator.
Namjoon then got shocked and so did jin and jhope and suga too causing all of them to stop breathing.
Namjoon + jin + jhope + suga :" PARK JIMIN?!? KIM TAEYHUNG!? WTF ARE YOU BOTH DOING HERE?!?"
Jimin and Taeyhung was taken back by the sudden shouting they both pressed their back at the walls of the elevator scared, not knowing why.....but soon realised.
Jimin :" OH MY GOD! KIM TAEHYUNG WE LEFT Y/N AND JUNGKOOK ALONE!! ALONE!! IN ONE ROOM!!!!"
They all pressed the 3rd floor hard and fast all scared at what the turn out might be.
All members ran as soon as the elevator door opens.
But as soon as they did they were stopped by a lingering figure in front of the elevator.... Y/N .......she had been crying....as soon as she lifts her head up her eyes widened when seeing the boys.
But as soon as her eyes landed on the one person she needed she ran to him and cried in his chest. He decided to bring her home.

The members entered the practice only to be met by the maeknae staring at the wall with a cup in his hands that seemed to have been crushed out of anger.
Namjoon :" jungkook? Are you..okay?"
Suga :" What happened?"
Jungkook :" Jimin hyung....where is he?"
Taeyhung:" he brought Y/N home we saw her at the elevator....."
Jungkook scoffed as if he had proven a point to himself.

Jungkook :" Don't you ever wonder why Jimin and Y/N are so close?"
Jin :" What? "
Jungkook :" how even after a year of no contact...a year after no goodbye...as if they have never lost touch....how close they suddenly are.."
Namjoon :" What are you trying to say jungkook ?"
Jungkook :" WHAT I'M FUCKING SAY IS THAT JIMIN AND Y/N ARE TOGETHER!! they always have been.....even during our relationship....."jungkook said while tears streamed from his eyes whispering the last sentence since its hard for him to even think of.

The members were shocked...they didn't know what to believe...
Suga:" Jungkook-ah they are best friends..."
Jungkook :" NO!! YOU DON'T GET IT DO YOU? when Yein asked them earlier if they were together they.....didn't even deny it....they were holding....h-hands.."
Jungkook fell to his knees. Feeling weak. His heart is about to explode. He wished he never found out the real truth to why you left him....he wished to turn back time to just simply wondering..
Jin came to hug him and comfort him and he just couldn't help but cry.

Y/N pov

"Thanks for bringing me home Oppa.." I said to him and smiled weakly at him.
He was still driving. "We're not even in your apartment yet...yet your already starting your goodbye talk" he said still staring at the road.
I didn't feel like going home....I didn't want to be alone right now. I want a friend to be with me.
"I want my best friend" I said softly looking down at my legs.
"Huh?"
"Oppa? Can we go park?"
"Sure" he says while smiling.
"Maybe then we can finally have ice cream"

We finally arrived at the park and i found the bench that jungkook and I used to sit in....
"Stay here I'll get the ice cream.."
I nodded at him and smiled.
I sat down looking down at the bench...seeing our initials carved in on the bench seat.
I slowly run my fingers through it.... remembering our date.

~flashback~

"Oppa look the sun is setting!!....thank you for today!" I said as I kissed his cheek.
"No...thank you for today y/n...because I'm here with you today it made me feel free and i forget all the stress I had...I love you Y/F/N..." Jungkook says as he kisses my forehead.
"I love your eyes..." He said as he kisses my nose.
"I love you scent..."As he rubbed our noses together.
"But most of all I love you lips..." He says as he planted a kiss on my lips..It didn't take me a second to kiss him back. We pulled away after a few minutes to breathe.
"Oppa....I'll die if you never let me pull away early..." I say as I chuckle.
He softly kisses my lips again. "I'm sorry baby....close your eyes"
He says and i was confused but I soon did.
He makes me stand up from the grass and led me to a bench?
"Ok open them" I slowly open them and i look at him confused.
"What is it?"
"Look down"
I look down and i see our initials on the bench.
The bench that we shared our first kiss.
"Jungkook......"

~end~

The tears streamed from my eyes...
"It's time to let you go....
You've clearly moved on...
I can't just keep on stupidly holding on...
When I'm the reason we're here...
What you did today.....it hurts like hell
Why did you have to do things to the extent of me wanting to hate you...
I guess I really have to let you go.....
Goodbye Jeon Jungkook.......only this time I'm not letting you go physically...
But I'm letting go of you from my heart....
It's not right to love you anymore...,
I don't want to love you anymore...."