Just like her father...

Jungkook pov
I headed back into the building and went straight into the practice room
and I saw the members looking at me worried.

"Hyung...can I ask a favour...." I said as I looked at jin hyung hoping that he grants me this favour.

"What is it?.." He asked engulfed into what he was doing which was shopping online I presume.

"Can you drop me off to...uh Seoul University.." I asked shutting my eyes closed because I didn't want to see their facial expressions.

"As in....y/n school?.." Hobi hyung asked me but I still refuse to look at them.
It was silent and I'm tempted to see what's happening but my body just won't respond from the fear.. I suddenly heard shuffling and moving towards me,I looked up and saw that they were all grabbing their things, what the..

"We're going with you pabo..." V hyung said as he ruffled my hair and i looked at all of them in disbelief, why would they want to come?.

"Wae.." I asked as I looked at all of them stop in their tracks as I spoke.

"Because we're your hyungs....we're going to support you..." Namjoon hyung spoke up to me with care in his eyes.

"You are going to ask her aren't you?...or are we" Suga hyung started but was cut off my jimin hyung.

"There to stalk her again?..." He said looking up after fixing his shoes.

"I'm going to talk to her..." I simply replied back with determination and confidence in my voice.

"Don't lose that confidence when you see her like you did at the park.."
Jimin hyung said to me while walking towards the mirror to fix his hair.

I wont!
I can't!
I need to find out!
If sara is mine or...
Not...

We headed towards the van in the parking outside the building but as keep taking a step forward my steps starts to become heavy and slow as if my body is refusing to leave..
Like my mind is totally in control..
My heart wants to find out but my mind is scared..
I'm about to find out the biggest news in my life..
I could feel my confidence slowly float away but I held myself together and kept on moving forward I reached for the door handle and i froze..
I stared at my reflection of the tinted windows of the van and i see...me..
Jeon Jungkook... Golden maeknae of Bts..... but..
Do I see myself as....
Jeon Jungkook....A father...
Am I ready?...
To change a baby's diapers...
What do I do if she cries..
How do I know when she's hungry..
When she's hurt...
When she's cold....
When she's hot..
How do I put her to sleep...
What if she cries in the night...do I feed her?....
Do I sing her a song?....
Do I rock her...
Am I ready to lose my nights of sleep...
Oh god...
What if she hates me?....
What if I end up hurting her by simply carrying her wrong or something stupid...
I'm going to be a horrible...father...
Warm tears are falling from my eyes as I thought about all the things that sara will hate about me...that during serious times I might end laughing...that i might not carry her right...that I'll end up feeding her the things she can't and hates....

But what's worse is...
What if...
I'm not the father?......
What will I become...
My mind and heart is already content with the fact that I'm going to be a dad..but if I'm not then.....
I'll be even worse...

I suddenly felt a hand on shoulder and i was pulled back into reality..
I see my members all behind me through the window..
They all look concerned at me...I forgot that I was still standing here crying like an idiot..

"H-hyung....what if...I'm not the dad...even worse...what if I was and i end up being terrible at it..." I said looking at jin hyungs reflection on the window..

"We don't have to go...." He said as he rubbed circles on my shoulders with his thumbs..not knowing what to do in this situation either..

"We can go back home and watch a movie....and just sit and rest...if you want" Suga hyung said turning me around to them..

I nodded feeling weak from my thoughts, we stepped into the van and land drove back home.
I suddenly remembered that tomorrow is the day we leave for busan..
All of us...and y/n...
I'm worried...for sara and y/n...they're going to be separated for 3 days...no mother would want that...or stand that..
Ottoke.....

Y/N pov
I ran out of school to the parking lot to look for Mary and Sara..
I saw them from afar and I got super excited to see sara..
I miss her..even though I saw her this morning and I video chatted with Mary during third period in the toilets because I wanted to see sara..
I held her in my arms and she was already awake, I planted a kiss on her forehead.
"Hi..baby..Mommy's here...did you miss me.." I whispered softly at her and she just smiles and hold onto my finger..
"We just got back from a walk actually" Mary said.
I hummed in response since I am lost in words as I watch Sara. I hear giggle at my admiration towards Sara.
I look at Mary and smiled at her..
"Oh we met a guy at a park today...And guess what...Sara actually liked him.."
I'm surprised...Sara's not used of having men around so when she sees one she just cries hysterically...
"Jinjja?...wow.." I replied back to her..

We walked towards a Café and got a table..
I was till carrying sara refusing to let my little angel go...especially since I won't see her for 3 days..
How am I going to survive without Sara for 3 whole days!!
The thought of not having her beside my bed in a crib and not waking up at night because she's crying just scares..
Not rocking her to sleep in my arms...
The worry and sadness fill my eyes..
Mary notices " Don't worry she's in good hands y/n ...I'll take care of her..."
She reassures me but I still can't help but be scared and be lonely..

She orders us food and she went to go toilet and I'm left alone on the table with sara which I don't mind at all.
She's fallen as sleep in my arms and i just stare at her..
I couldn't help but smile at

How peaceful she looks when she sleeps ...

Just like her father..

I look at the small dot mole just below her bottom lips...

Just like her father..

And her other small dot on her left neck..

Just like her father..

_____________________________________________

Boring chapter I knowwww
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔