Book 3 : Teaser

ADK III: A POISON LOVE

A hunter who walked into the darkness and fight a battle that only he could understand, Xien lived in isolation and he intended to live like that as long as he could. He had a great job to do and that was to save mankind under the pale moonlight from the demons he’d been fighting all his life.

Darkness was his sanctuary and emotions never existed to his very soul anymore. It died hundredths of years ago.  Nothing would ever bring joy to him again.

Nothing.

A black warrior of the night who had oath to protect humans while he was struggling to fight for his own sanity...

He was a demon hunter who had a vengeful need to destroy every demon in the face of the earth.

But what if a strange feeling grew to a woman of the very race he’d been hunting all these years?  How could fate bring them together in an unexpected moment of time?

The only thing he’d ever knew that could bring him peace was walked away from a life that he knew it was impossible to have again, and yet he was drowning to a bizarre emotion like a strongest poison that made his life miserable a very long time ago.

Was there any hope when all of his senses demanded him to kill her when his heart only wish was to spend a day with her?

C O M P L E T E D

Thank you guys for reading my Book 2. It means a lot. I love you all. :)