Joker Property

Warning Smut
You're warned

This is how it went every night. Every night Joker would drag Y/N to the club, just to ditch her for some whore he would put out the crowd that night. After he picked the dumbest, trampiest, girl he could find they'd go to his lounge and they'd talk. Y/N would watch from the bar as their conversations progressed, the girl would find her way to Joker's lap, and Y/N's eyes would widen before shooting daggers of envy through the girl. Joker knew she was watching, joker knew she was jealous, and he knew actually what he did each time he dragged a girl behind those beaded curtains. The girl who sits on Joker's lap like you would in a chair and his hands would run up and down her thighs, stopping every so often to squeeze them in odd places. Then he would whisper, "You see that girl over there?" Joker would nod toward Y/N and the girl's eyes would scan the room before landing on a fuming Y/N. "Her? She looks pissed." The girl would always move to get up but Joker would hold them down. "Oh she is, but she'll never to anything about it, I'm her daddy, that's my princess, she knows I only do this the fun of it." Joker would roughly bite the girl's shoulder, push her from his lap, smack her ass, and she'd walk off confused but giggling at the attention from the Prince Clown himself. That's when Y/N would join Joker back in his lounge and scowl down at the smiling Clown. "Why so serious princess, daddy was just having a little fun." Joker would then grab her hand and pull her to him, making her involuntary giggle as he placed kisses across her face.
"I go home with him at the end of the night, he fucks me on our nice, big, plush bed, we go rounds against our silk sheets..." She would have to repeat this to herself over and over again, and it would even slick her slit but it would never comfort her. Y/N had finally had enough one night, she slammed her cup down and stormed to the dance floor. Y/N grabbed the first semi-attractive man she saw by the shoulders and ground her ass into his hardening cock. "You're not my Prince Clown, but you'll do." She'd whisper and the man wouldn't respond but would grab her by the hips, spin her around so they were face to face to try to kiss her. "No, no kissing, you keep your disgusting lips off mine, just dance with me." The guy, of course, would have no previous encounters with a girl so hot, he'd just keep his lips shut and dance with her. "How about we talk this to my place?" He'd suggest and Y/N would laugh, removing her hands from his shoulder and moving onto the next guy. This time, the Joker would watch and envy would grow in his eyes. "What is my princess doing?" He'd ask as he stood to his feet, pushing the girl to the side so quick, and so harshly she'd fall. "Princess?" Joker called, and Y/N's head would snap to him, the smallest hint of a smile on her face as she'd practically skip to him. Joker would grab her upper arm and would pull her through the beaded curtain demanding the whore out the room. "What do you think you're doing princess?" Joker would ask with a frown that made Y/N shiver. "Having fun?" She'd ask him.

"That's the right answer baby doll," Joker growled and I flinched. "Why can't I have fun, you have fun all the time. You dance with girls, you put your lips on those girls, but god forbid I touch one guy." I scoffed and bit the inside fo my cheek. "Yeah god forbid you to touch another man, BECAUSE YOU'RE MINE," Joker screamed, his hands gripping the chair I sat in. "'I'm not a toy Joker, I'm a fucking person. I do not belong to you. I am my own person, I belong to myself." I tried, my voice cracking as I tried to stop myself from laughing, I didn't even believe what I as saying. Joker shook his head laughing, his right hand leaving the chair to wrap around his hand around my neck. I gasped grabbing his wrist trying to loosen the grip, "What's you just call me princess? Did you call me Joker, my name's not Joker, to you, it's what, what do you call me princess?" Joker loosened his grip on my neck to allow me to answer and I could only squeak out one word. "Daddy." Joker smiled and let his hand fall, moving to straddle my legs. "What do you always call me princess?" Joker asked as his tongue darted past his ruby stained lips to lick the shell of my ear, I shivered at the feeling and felt my fingers gripping the edge of the chair I sat in. "ANSWER ME!" He screamed moving to stand in front of me, eyes icy blue eyes staring daggers at me. I shifted in my seat and started picking at my nails. "Not with that tone." Joker laughed and moved to stand behind me. "I don't beg, I don't plead, just answer me." I giggled, "Daddy."
Joker moved to the couch and watched me with scary eyes. "Come here...come sit with Daddy." Joker held his hand out and I stood, reluctantly grabbing his hand, going to sit next him but he shook his head, clicking his tongue. "Lay across Daddy's lap babygirl," Joker spoke gently so I complied, but inside I shook, I knew what was in store and I knew the beautiful mistake I had made. I laid across his lap and Joker flipped up my skirt, his guard's jaws dropping at the sight of me scrawled across Joker's lap, my pink pussy in their views. Joker cared nothing for exposing me, all he wanted was everyone to know he owned me, that I was his, and that no one and he meant no one could ever touch me. "You boys see my princess?" Joker pushed my legs apart and spread my lips the two men, shifting on the heels at the sight. "She's all mine so eyes off." Joker laughed and rubbed my right ass cheek, before striking it. "Shit!" I screeched to receive another blow to the ass just as hard as the first. "Such a dirty fucking mouth, princess, language," Joker smirked as his fingers trailed my slick slit. "You've always had a potty mouth, though, always been a bad little princess," Joker spoke slowly and low as he slipped two thick fingers in my throbbing walls. I moaned as he forcibly pushed them in and out, stretching my walls to his will. "Ah." I whimpered my nails digging into his calves as my clit rubbed against his pants, his fingers scissoring inside my walls. I bit his thigh and he slammed her fingers harder into my pussy as I did so. "No biting, princess," Joker said through gritted teeth. I quietly apologized, and Joker laughed. "It's fine princess just caught in the moment." Joker continued his onslaught on my pussy, the sound of his fingers fucking my tight hole music to both our ears. I looked back over my shoulder my lips falling into the perfect 'o' as my eyes caught Stanley's one of Joker's guards as I came onto Joker's fingers, Joker's free hand slapping my ass, as my fingers clenched around his thick fingers. "Son of a bitch," I screamed my eyes trailing over to Tommy the other guard who was stroking himself through his slacks. "Good job princess."
Joker moved me so Ii sat beside him. My forehead was covered with a thin layer of sweat, my hair had fallen from its tight ponytail, my juices ran down my thigh, my chest heaved as I watch Joker with wild eyes. Joker's blue eyes store back into mine and he chuckled. "Bend over the back of the couch princess." I quickly followed his instructions and teasingly shook my ass at him. Joker undid the button of his pants and dropped them to his ankles, moving so each one of his legs was on one side of me. "My princess loves this position. My princess loves the feeling of my thick, monstrous cock destroying her tight walls, she loves to feel every inch of my cock in her pussy, or as I should say my pussy. Because this pussy is mine, isn't it baby, all mine." Joker asked running the tip of his cock over my wet slit, my juices coating the tip of his cock. "Tell, them princess, " Joker demanded as he grabbed my hips and pulled me back onto his cock. My jaw dropped and my fingers grabbed the couch, and my thighs shook as Joker slammed in and out of my tight hole. My juices dripped onto his cock, down over his balls, down his thighs. "Fuck princess, you're soaked." Joker's cooed and he wrapped his hand in my hair, pulling me up so I lay against his chest. Joker never slowed his motions as his fingers came around lifting the front of my skirt to rub harsh circles around my clit. One of his arms wrapped around my neck, the other around my waist as I came. My head fell forward and silent fucks fell from my lips. "Do you want Daddy's cum, do you want Daddy to fill your tight, dripping hole with his cum? Do ya Princess?" I nodded, my hole clenching tightly around his cock, his motions becoming slower, less coordinated before he shot his seed inside of me. I let out a pleased sigh, biting my lip as I let my head fall forward. Joker pulled out and moved so he sat beside me, I fixed my skirt and sat next to him, both of us facing to very turned on security guards. "My princess likes to be filled." Joker laughed and I smiled, winking at the two, before joining my daddy in a loud chorus of laughter.

By-I don't remember who