Scroll 16: Yunan's Warning

Azami's POV

"Lucien!" I looked under the bed for my magic cloth but it was not there. It seemed like I misplaced it somewhere for the third time this week. A man with a messy styled dark green hair and shining purple eyes sighed as he saw me rummaging through my clothes.

"Azami-sama? Are you looking for your magic cloth again?" He asked. I nodded and he told me that he was washing it. 'Washing it?'

'Did you forget that it's cleaning day today while we're here in Yung, Azami?' Sitri asked. Ipos giggled at her words which made me sweat dropped.

"You forgot didn't you, Azami-sama?"

I nervously laughed before taking the basket full of dirty clothes and followed Lucien who led me towards the washing area of the town. It was a clear river and it was also a good place to rest.

"I could tell that you've done your laundry, Lucien?"
"Yes. I had to finish early because you started shouting my name."

I sweat dropped and started cleaning my clothes. We had been traveling for 2 months now and Lucien had been my first household vessel. Obviously, it was Ipos' but the others were fond of him as well. He was responsible and kind but you didn't want to get on his bad side. I experienced it a month ago and it was not a good experience. At first, he was distant but I got to be his most trusted friend. He still calls me Azami-sama no matter how much I insist him not to.

"Lucien? What's the next town to Yung?" I inquired. He glanced at me and told me that we were near Magnostadt.

"We're nearing Magnostadt."

If we were nearing Magnostadt, maybe I could visit the two! I hadn't seen them for so long after all. I finished my laundry and told him that we will be going to Magnostadt. It will be another long journey but it didn't mean we won't be able to reach it. Maybe a week or two.

"Azami-sama? There were letters on your bed. It looked very important. Why don't you read it?" He said. I took it and one was from Setta while the other was from Yunan.

"Setta and Yunan?" I opened Yunan's letter first and he just wanted to know how I was faring with my adventure. He also wanted to meet me in Artemyra. Setta's letter, on the other hand, was full of his adventures in Magnostadt and news about the black rukh they were harboring.

"This is something serious. Oh yeah, Lucien? Are you up for some detour?" A tick mark appeared on his head.

"I thought you were up and about to go to Magnostadt as soon as possible?" I looked at him apologetically. I told him about Yunan's letter and he sighed.

"All right but can't we just sped ourselves? Towards that place I mean." I hugged him tightly before nodding.

"Sure! Are we going now?" He grabbed all our clothes which dried rather quickly. After packing, I fixed my dress while Lucien put on his cloak. He didn't really like showing his self to the public. We rushed towards a secluded area in town and used our magic cloths.

"All right! This will be a difficult task. Let's speed this up!" We glided to the south and passed by Aktia. With a flash, we were in the ocean. My clothes were covered in sand and I even have to wipe the sand in my mouth.

"Pwe! This is the worst! I just had to speed up riding within that sand storm!" I cried. Lucien chuckled at me which made me glare at him. He made his way towards me and put on a cloak to protect me.

"Thank you, Lucien."

"It's my job, Azami-sama."

I nodded and decided to use full body djinn equip. It will be a waste of magoi but at the same time, I didn't want to waste any time. I changed to Furcas's djinn equip while Lucien activated his household vessel which allowed him to form iced wings on his back. He flew alongside me and we glided southeastern of the country.