Scroll 29: End of Alma Torran

Azami's POV

I clenched my staff within my hands tightly as I watched their reactions. I learned about my djinns when Aladdin somehow found the time to talk to me while we were in Magnostadt. Everybody was silent. There was no word uttered and it was slightly driving me crazy. Alibaba had this ecstatic face, to find the knowledge on his friend's past. Maybe, just maybe. He was the king vessel that will have a formidable will. I will be waiting for that day. I will see it with my own eyes. Setta looked at me in question if what we did was right. I shrugged my shoulders which made him hold his staff tighter. Soon, the silence was broken by the three.

"Hey, Aladdin!"

"Mor? Alibaba?"

"We didn't know anything about you, even after you helped us. But now, we're really happy to know your story. From now on, we want to fight with you, Aladdin!" Alibaba declared. I smiled and released my staff. It returned to my metal vessel. Setta and I walked towards them.

"Isn't it great, Aladdin? You will be walking towards your destiny with faithful comrades by your side." I said.

"Your path will now enlighten the others. I'm happy for you, Aladdin." Setta added. He looked at us with his shining blue orbs which greatly reminded us of Sheba's childish yet soft smile.

"Azami-nee, Setta-kun. Thank you."

I faced the others and I noticed the same look within Sinbad's face. His eyes shone in recognition and I was scared about whatever was running on his mind. If who I think that voice was, I would have to talk to the others about it. We had to do something about it. All the magi stood together and stated their proposition. Aladdin reasoned out that as of the moment, our current enemy was the Al Thamen and that we should build an alliance within the three kingdoms. It will be difficult and a hopeful wish but at the same time, we really wanted them to work together to achieve the world that Solomon and Ugo— No, the world that we all wished for.

"Are you going to save the world or destroy it!?" Aladdin asked. "We want these three countries to sign a cease fire treaty." He continued. With their impassive faces, I knew what that the Kings had already made up their mind. Yunan stepped next to me and held my hand. That made me blushed a little but I squeezed it as sign of appreciation. I was grateful to have him but I still didn't know what my feelings for him were.

"A cease fire treaty!? With these kingdoms!?" They asked. Setta stepped forward and spoke, "Yes, we shouldn't fight each other anymore. Don't you remember the incident in Magnostadt!?"

"That black monster? We were able to drive it away by working together!" Alibaba said. Aladdin nodded but Setta informed him that they were taking about the opening known as Ill Ilaah. Yunan confirmed the two magicians suspicions about it not disappearing. "The distortion in the sky did not disappear. It is a strong distortion, just like the one in the 'Great Rift'. I wonder how many thousand of years will it take to close that hole?"

"What will happen if that hole doesn't close?" One Yambala soldier asked. I looked at them seriously and said, "This world will turn into nothing but ruined and death just like Alma Torran. Forced to live in the darkness without magic and life." Chaos surrounded the area. Anxiety about the world rose but Sinbad rose from his chair. His aura was hiding something.

"For some time now, Sindria has been storing our strength in order to fight against 'Al Thamen'. Just like we told you, Aladdin and Alibaba, the first time you came to Sindria." He said. Aladdin smiled and hoped that he will collaborate with them but Sinbad crushed it by saying no for Kou Empire was—