Scroll 22: Yunan, Training and Balbadd

"Well, it's obviously to speak with you two. We weren't able to speak when we were in Magnostadt after all." Yunan said. I stopped reading and gave him a pointed look.

"Yes, that's right. You suddenly disappeared after the war. It was such a difficult time for the others until Kouen returned to Kou."Aladdin said.

"And I thought you were going to help them solve the problem." I added nonchalantly. He sweat dropped at my tone before turning back to Aladdin.

"It's okay now, right? The fight is not on a national scale anymore. Plus, they already know now their common enemy. Both leaders don't want any casualties anymore after the war as well." He reasoned out. I nodded but was still worried because I knew that there was still some tension between them. What was happening right now was part of Ugo's mission for me.

Aladdin was silent for a while hut his eyes shone with interest. The blue haired magi complimented Yunan by his kindness like what Morgiana told us.

"Yeah, right." I looked away. I may have feelings for this guy but he was still someone you need to be careful with.

'Azami? Did you just admit your feelings for him?' Sitri asked.

'Huh?' I did. Oh shoot.

'Oh my Solomon! She did! The ship has sailed!' Sitri's voice rang over my head and I literally tensed up. It didn't pass by the two as they stopped and stared at me.

"D-Don't mind me! Continue with your talk."

"Yeah." They both said. I turned around and huffed. Sitri was still squealing but I asked Stolas to shut her up. They were a couple after all. I returned back to our conversation. Yunan let out a sly smirk.

"I am not such a good person you know? I know a lot about Ugo too, just like Azami." He said. Aladdin was taken aback by his declaration. He didn't expect it.

"Azami-nee?"

"I'm not really that knowledgeable about him." I retorted. Yunan continued to taunt him about him not being the only one favored by the Sacred Palace. Yunan stopped and talked to the air.

"It's not polite to eavesdrop on someone's conversation, Sinbad." I dropped my book and quickly darted daggers at the area Yunan was staring at.

'Wow. Such a stupid king.' Ipos commented. I couldn't agree with them more.

'I couldn't agree with you more, Ipos. I didn't know Sindrian's King would have this attitude. Oh wait. I do! Stupid king.' Furcas said.

"Tsk. Don't tell me that, sharp ears. You can hear any conversations happening in the Island right?" Sinbad asked.

"More or less." He replied. I sighed and explained to Aladdin about Yunan's ability. He understood it quickly which made me grin in satisfaction. I zoned out for a little bit until I hear Yunan say,

"I refuse."

'I refuse what? What did I miss?'

'Sinbad was asking Yunan to let him join your conversation. Yunan refused and as of the moment, he said that it because he didn't trust Sinbad that much.' Ipos explained. I nodded and watched them bicker. Aladdin was confused and I knew why.

'I thought they were friends? Maybe I was wrong.'

THUD