"Honey your dead"

I wake up to a soft couch, I know what your thinking, a couch soft well when you....um, let's just say I've had worse. I smell bacon and eggs, ooh baconnnn and eeeggs sounds so good. "Camron where are my par-" I then stopped and rephrased my sentence, "where is my family?" I pondered, followed with a wide eyed face expression. "They have moved into the other part of town, when you um...you know" he said knowing I was still sensitive to the situation. "Do you-" I said, but handed me a phone book. He had literally read my mind. "Thank you" I replied with a sly smile.

"Hello who is this" a firm voice spoke from the phone, it's my dad. I froze for a second, "da-d" I said with my anxiety filling my mind. "This is not funny-" he then did the same thing Camron did, so I stopped him. "You wear fluffy cat slipper because they make you feel like a kid on Christmas Day" I told the only thing he'd for sure trust me on. "Ell?" He questioned. "Yes dad its me" I said as tears of joy escaped my eyes. I then heard him talking to someone on the phone, 'hey I need to go back to my old house', 'because I think my daughter may be alive'

When I heard him speak to another woman other than my mother, my heart broke. It hurt to hear that they probably split up, it's was probably my fault. I then hung the phone up, got my jacket and left, I left Camron speechless.

Had my death really caused so much pain and difficulties?, should I still be dead? Why am I back? This world is horrific place. "Let me return back to heaven!" I yelled out to the sky, then my emotions went haywire and I fell to the road I was on, and started to cry like the baby I am. "Please" I murmured under my breathe, seeing how my energy was now shifted to holding back the tears.

I felt a hand pick me up by the jacket, 'I'm in trouble now', was all I could think. "What are you crazy!" I familiar boy yelled out. "Stefen" I said with my eyes with his. "How do you know my name" he then rubbed his hand through his brown, messy hair. "It's E-, in new in town and my name is Abigail, I heard of you from my cousin. She goes to school with you" I did trying to keep my cool. "Okey?" He said more like a question than a statement.

"Stefen do you want to go get coffee?" I pondered and hoped it would be a yes. "Sorry um I just got out of a serious relationship, I can't start another one anytime soon" he said with a blank tone and face, then walked away.
All I could think was 'ohhhh' he still misses us or well I mean me.

I then carelessly walked back to my house, yes I still had butterflies in my stomach. "Mom!" I said while I ran up to her and gave her a hug. "Dad!" I said while I also ran up to him and hugged him, "where's lizzy?" I questioned. "Honey your dead, we don't want our daughter being around her dead sister" my mother said bluntly. "How could you say that!" I yelled with furry in my eyes and blood. "Calm down Elle" my dad said with a gentle tone, as if he'd been scared of me, trying not to set me off. "I'm so done with you people, I'm sorry I ever even considered you parents" I exclaimed as I ran out the door.

They hate me....why do they they hate me! All I could think was to kill myself, that will make it all go back. I then began to walk to the rickety bridge. I don't know how long I stood there but, I finally built up the courage and stood on the railings. "Stop it's not worth it" a familiar voice called out, its Stefen, oh god why'd he have to come. "Stefen I'm not Abigale, I'm Ella" I said while letting out more tears, no matter how hard I fought to hold them In they kept forming and coming out.