Thankful for him

We all arrive at this big, glass like structure. It's like a facility for something. "Here" he said offering a hand for me to get down from the truck. "Thanks" I said taking his hand. I was very shaky so I was careful to not fall or faint. We then were guided into the facility. Hopefully this wasn't a thing like the other place.

  We then were directed to a room filled with bunk beds, what was this? It's now 'orientation' I don't know what this was.
"Hello everyone, this is a place for people like you. You have been selected from god himself to have a second chance, and we are here to help you on your recovery life. Please take these packages and treat them with care" she said while leaving the room. I got my package and we had received some clothing and pamphlets. So I guess there here to help people 'like us' as she used.

   I then decided to wonder around sense this will be my home, I guess. "Hey" the same guy that rescued me in the showers. "Hi" I said on impulse. "Here come in my office" he said while waiting for me to enter. I then went in, "so what do you want to talk about" i did nervously. "You" he said with Slight smile. Was he legit flirting with me, well ok. "Well there's-" I said while he stopped me in and eagerly tone. "I want to here your life story" he said eagerly. "Well ok first of I was in high school and died in a car accident, then came back to see my now ex boyfriend has already moved on, then I trusted a stranger and blindly I lead myself into my own torture, then I was tortured a lot, then i was seen naked plenty of times including you and then I was rescued" I said flatly. "Very  interesting" he said with straight face then he continued to speak, "he's your Ex right?" He pondered. I then started to laugh lightly, "ye-s".
"Ok that's good" he said immediately.