Why me

I then wake up after being gone, like gone, I open my eyes and I see my physical body. "Why!" I yelled out as I teared up. "Woah stay still" the same guy from the the office said alarmingly. "Remember me my name pike, why are you upset" he said with a shaking face expression. "I'm Ella" I said, still dreading and questioning why I'm back, once again...

   "Why am I back" I said in a monotone. "You've been gifted by god, you have a purpose to serve in this world and you need to fulfill it" a doctor said as he was checking my pupils. "It's the devils spell, god wouldn't want this for me, I remember more of where I was everyday. It's terrifying" I aid as he was checking my pulse. "I'm fine!" I yelled out and I pushed him away. "Miss you've now been brought back twice, I need to see if any damage has been done" he said while he continued to measure my pulse.

  "Ok your good to go" the doctor said in a statement tone. I then got out of the room, "woah" Pike said while holding my shoulders. "Sorry" we said on cue. "Move, where under attack!" Guards said while running into us, trying to avoid whatever was coming. "Come on let's-" Pike said while a bullet was fired into his heart. "Pike!" I yelled out. "Come on" a women said while trying to make me go. "No we can't leave him" I said while two more guards carried me out.

  We all then get into a glass in closed room, this is it. Then about 100 people with black masks and guns came up to the glass and began to speak, "we want all the zombies" they said in a very quit, hushed tone because of the glass. "We won't give you them" some guards shout.

   All of a sudden bullets started firing into the glass, the glass may be bullet proof, but it's still cutting the glass. The glass is almost shattered, all the people through us behind them and they formed a circle around all us 'zombies'. What's going to happen now? The glass now shattered...

  A/n:     Ow! What's going to happen next? Can you guess? Comments are enjoyed and always read, anywho bye please vote!