"Thanks for understanding"

Stefen understood me, it's like he could sense it. He didn't doubt me for a second, he said he was going to get my family to warm up to me but I don't see it happening. You see me and Stefen are sole mates, we continuously met everyday with no plan to. I love Stefen and to hear that he can't go into another relationship made my heart, but to hear that my family basically dis-owned me....was terrible to hear.

I was staying at Stefens, he keeps telling me to tell people, saying that I'm a miracle but I'm not. People ask me if I feel the same, well the answer is yes and no. I feel off when I'm not fixated on something, but I feel fine when I'm busy the only thing that bothers me is....I have a bit of a dark side.

"It's her.......she's hers right now........stop it she's your daughter.......she still is-............" Stefen then gave up with my mother, "ok what's her father got to say?" He questioned in a determined way. "Stop Stefen I really appreciate this" I sod while using a hand gesture pointing at the papers and all, "but all I need is you" I said like a 5 year old on Christmas morning.

A/n: hello so, I'm sorry this was shorter than usual, but I'm writing this and it's like 2 am lol and Ive been over-loaded with tests and all. Please vote, comment and share. Bye