Properties

They strapped me to a chair, "no! Let me goo!" I screamed out as they put a mask over my face. "Go to sleep" a man said With cruelty scratching in my ears. Right before I was about to sleep I felt a needle go in my arms. "My blood has now he-" I mumbled then the drugs kicked in.

  I then heard people talking, "we will tell the people there blood has a healing property and maybe helps you live be longer, then we'll make more money and we can take care of these zombies" a muffled man spoke out of ignorance. "Ahhh" I yelled as I found out I've had stubbed in my skin my stomach. "What have you down to me!" I yelled out ad tears flooded out of me. "We just took some blood and other stuff" a doctor said. "Why!" I screamed out and start d to freak out, I then ripped the IV out and got up and I felt the drugs wearing off, I collapsed to the ground and seen a puddle of blood form in front of my eyes.

  I wake up to yet again more stitches. "You broke your stitches open be more careful" a what a pears to be a fighter or something said whilst starring at the ground, sitting on a tool box. "Where am I" I starred at him in disbelief. "In the basement" he answered as he got up. "Wait don't leave me" I said with a high-pitched tone. "Bye" he said while leaving and then turned off every source of light, in now in the pitch dark. I normally would be scared but it's a relief to have some peace and quiet.

  As I laid on this cargo net, I thought about opening my stitches so I'd bleed to death and this nightmare would all be over, but I still had hope, I don't know why and how but I can't give up...

A/n: what gonna happen??? Please vote and/or comment. Byyye!