"The monster inside" "what?"

"Let me go!" I shouted the top of my lungs, they've gotten through the glass slaughtering all the non-zombies, while taking all the; what they call zombies. "H-" I said as the stuffed a gag in my mouth, "now shut up, whiny brat!" The man who held me said.

  I open my eyes, 'am I blind' was the only thing that came to mind. They blinded me?
"Hello" I spoke hesitantly. "Theres no use" a unfamiliar male said. "What do you mean?" I questioned out of fear, knowing if I set him off I could be dead. "Want to know why we want your kind" the same male voice spoke in intricate sound. "Why" my mouth now spoke for its self. "We need to transfer a soul, you see our people are dying, if we can somehow use you guys to live-" he said explaining his madness, but I stopped him. "That's has no reason to do with me! Your little drama is your little drama. Now take it and leave! If your people die? I'd be so happy that you get what you deserve!" I continued to yell and be as ruthless as I could be. "You know what? Your right, but unfortunately for you, where going to drain you dry till you all die!"  He said while yelling and coming to me blind face.

   "Kit come on leave the girl be, she's already dying for us" a man spoke softly. "Well come on she's telling me off! So I'm going to scare her until she breaks" what seems to be named Kit, said.

A/n: ow! What's going to happen next? 
Sorry it was short I've been so busy between YouTube, school and life, I've been having some health issues but I'll be better soon. So expect a really good one soon. So please excuse this chapter but I tried mixing it up a little so yeah, bye please vote and/or comment. I love reading comments.