Evil doctors

"No please no le-" o said as they objected me with a serum on a metal table. I should have been more secretive about me being alive. I don't get why the stranger I stupidly trusted would do this. Well my the note I left Stefen will be true.

  I then wake up to a huge gasp as I flung out above water. "What do you want" I said being in  large tank, half way filled with water. "Miss were seeing what makes you tick" a doctor r scientists said bluntly. "I'm just the same as I was before" I yelled in mercy. "Well that's physically impossible. You've been changed in a way and I'm going to see what and how you've been changed" he said in the 'matter of fact' tone. "Why would he he-" I said while he ruddily stopped me. "He helped us for a chance to live a normal life" he said with annoyance. Wow! I hate him.

**2weeks later**

  "Please I can't take this anymore!" I yelled at the pain there inflicting upon me. They are testing if my pain tolerance has changed, which I believe hasn't. "Well your fine for today!  People take her to the showers" he aid with a light chuckle. "Come on zombie" the one police officer said. Yes policemen and women are supporting this. They also called all of us 'zombies'.

   They then  brought me to the open shower with tons of shower heads but with no walls or curtains. I then removed my clothing, revealing all my cuts and bruises, I seen the guards jump at the scars. I didn't mind this, the pain was much worse.

  As I cleaned myself the two guards just watched, I hated them so much. The lights all of a sudden went cold. After being here for a week and no darkness, it felt so good. I then heard lots of grunts as if someone had been fighting. All of a sudden a flashlight shined directly at me. "You come on. Here's some cloths" a man called out. I then tried to cover myself and ran towards him, I put the cloths he provided on.

   "Run! Hurry!" He shouted as I struggled to keep up. I haven't ate for 6 days they were testing the length of starvation I could go to. "I'm..........coming!" I yelled back while struggling to catch my breathe. We then hopped into a huge semi where others like me that had been rescued. The man who rescued me then shoved me into the semi and he hopped In the semi beside me. There had been lots that have came back so it's packed.

  "Why did you do that" I said while leaning up against the walls of the semi. "Just because god worked a miracle, doesn't mean his miracles should suffer" he said with total belief in the situation. "Thank you so much" I said while wiping my left eye. I get really emotional from what had happened.