Pool Party

When Night Falls Chapter 14:

Pool Party (Kai's Pov)

Today was Weston's 19th birthday. I woke up feeling like we were gonna party but then I remembered the funereal the day before. I wondered what he was gonna do and I hurried threw on a t-shirt and some jeans so I could go next door to his room. I leave my room to see Chris, Kevin and Calvin standing outside my door.

"Birthday boy's still sleeping." Chris said, pointing to the door next to mine. I grinned. Time to get our birthday hits in. Childish I know but still fun at times. I reached on top of Weston's room door to grab the spare key. I unlock the door to hear the snores of a peaceful Weston. He was cocooned in the blanket like a caterpillar.

"On three ready?" Chris said, his hand on the light. We nod.

"One...two.. THREE!" He yells, switching on the light. We all jump on Weston's bed and start punching him. Chris start singing.

"Go shawty. It's your birthday. We gonna party like its your birthday. We gonna sip Bacardi like its your birthday. And we don't even give a fuck its not your birthday." He yells. Weston's wakes with a start and tries to fend himself but he was no match for all of us. We all got our punches and we hopped off Weston. We were all laughing except Weston who looked slightly unhappy.

"Happy birthday, lover boy. Today's the day you find your mate. Excited?" Chris says, spinning in Weston's desk chair. Weston moves his hair out of his face before he glares at Chris.

"I suppose. What are you guys doing in here anyway?" He says, looking at the clock.

"We came to plan your party" Kevin says, grinning. Weston shakes his head before yawning and scratching his head.

"A party? A day after the funeral? Uh uh. No way. I would look like a complete asshole." He says.

"Well not everybody has to go. Just a small pool party in the pool after dark." Calvin says, with a grin on his face. Weston shakes his head.

"I don't know guys" He says.

"Don't be such a girl, Weston. Come on. You only turn 19 once. Come on. Please?" He asked . Weston grins.

"Alright." He says. We all jump onto of him, making him fall to the floor.

"I know who can help us plan" Chris says, picking up the phone.

10 minutes later, Avery and Aubrey stood in Weston's room with pink and teal half shirts and leggings. They were both smoking hott with there belly and tongue rings and long red hair. The thing that really made it better was when they started talking in Spanish. It was the sexist thing ever.

"What do you want, Christopher?" Aubrey says, her arms crossed popping her gum.

"We heard you throw the best parties." He says. Aubrey's eyes glowed.

"Mhmm keep talking." She said. He stood in front of her.

"We need you to throw the best pool party ever. By tonight. For Weston's birthday." He said. Avery looked at Chris with her hand placed on her hip.

"Such short notice, amigo" She said, as her Spanish accent slipped out.

"I know with everything's that's been going on, we really had no time but you guys have worked with short notice for Luca's party." He kept going.

"I suppose but what do we get out of it?" Avery asked, flipping her red hair over her shoulder. Chris took her hand and kissed it.

"All the credit plus a VIP section and two invites to bring whoever you like." Avery withdrew her hand, blushing.