Chapter 4 ♥

Ch. 4

Terrance P.O.V

"Okay so what do you want to call OUR baby?" Camilla asked me when she was sitting on my bed. "IF it's mines then we'll can call her Tahisha or Tania" I said "Boy watchu mean if?! That baby is yours , and if we funna call it something then we funna call her Camille or Cassie" she said and I looked at her crazy "Girl you crazy, she's having a name that starts with a T, and you heard me loud and clear, I know that baby is not mines, and I will prove it'' I said and she rolled her eyes "Man whatever the baby is yours for now then" she said crossing her arms and I did a smirk "That sounds fair" I said going through my magazine "You piss me off Terrance" she said hitting me with a pillow "Yea but I'm still sexy" I said and she laughed "Something like that" she said smiling "Girl you crazy" I said rolling on top of her and kissing her neck "No Terrance stop" she said giggling "You know you want it'' I said and she rolled over and made her way on top of me. She took off my shirt and I took off hers. Then we got fully naked and she started riding me, damn this shit felt good as fuck. After an hour, she came and then she sucked my dick till I came and she swallowed, this girl dirty. After that we laid on my bed watching T.V. She was about to be knocked out because of this dick. "See I love it when you give head, I hate it when you give me headaches" I said and she laughed "Stay with me and the baby, and you can get that every night" she said and I laughed "Girl I can get that regardless your here or not" I said and she sat up and hit me "Your a douche" she said and I smiled "I know" I said laughing.

Dwayne P.O.V

I sat in my room with Priscilla playing video games. This girl know how to play, she be beating me half the time. After the game we cuddled up on the bed. She was warm as hell, she had on my white tank top and my boxers. We laid on the bed making out and cuddling. "I love you baby" she said brushing my cheek "I love you too" I said "I wanna go somewhere" she said "Where?" I asked "I don't know, fun spot" she said and I chuckled "You serious ?" I asked and she nodded with a puppy dog face "Alright lets go" I said getting up and she looked at me "Foreal ?" she asked "Yes baby anything for you" I said smiling and she got up and jumped on me "Thank you baby" she said kissing all over my face and I laughed "Alright baby, get ready" I said and she went in my drawer to pick out some of her clothes and she skipped to the bathroom, she is such a kid. I threw on a burgundy Hollister shirt, dark jeans, and timberlands with a burgundy and black snapback. Priscilla had on the same thing except she had on Sperry's. She left her hair straight and fall down her back with the same snapback. I grabbed me keys and we were on our way to fun spot. When we reached there we went on the Ferris wheel. "Baby just to give you a heads up, I'm scared of heights" she said and I laughed "Well why you not scared of me?" I joked and she playfully punched me "Whatever Dwayne" She said and I put my arm around her neck. After the Ferris wheel she wanted to go on the merry-go-round. I don't know what's so fun about that,  but aye whatever. Swear she look like a little kid on it. After that I went to the basketball shooting shit and I won her a big ass bear, probably bigger than her. "Awhhh thank you baby" she said hugging it "You welcome babe, lets go eat, I'm hungry as fuck" I said and she smiled and held my hand. As we walked to the food place we saw Camilla and this other dude that goes to our school holding hands, stupid ass trick. When we past her, I saw her mug the shit outta Priscilla and I'm guessing Priscilla saw her too cause she turned around quick "Excuse me, you got a problem with your eyes ?" she asked snapping at her "Bitch aint no one stunting you, just keep moving along'' she said ''Oh will do honey boo, and I'm at it you should go find a treadmill, that little gut your gaining aint cute'' she and held my hand then walked away and left Camilla looking dumbfounded, my baby funny as hell, cause even people around her was laughing. "I swear next time I see that trick , Imma fuck her ass up" she said and I hugged her tight "Baby don't let her get to you, you too cute for her" I said making her smile and she kissed me and we went to go eat. After a couple more rides, we went home and Priscilla was going home with liked 5 other bears that I won her. I love my baby.

Priscilla P.O.V

The next morning I invited Ciara over. "How's you and Marcus ?" I asked while we were laying on my bed. "Never been better, no hoes in action, so I got nothing to worry about" she said "Marcus is a good guy, you should never have something to worry about" I said and she nodded her head "I know, I trust him more than ever, but how bout you and Dwayne ?" she asked "Were great too, I trust him a lot, we argue from time to time though" I said "Thats a good thing though, it shows that he cares and that you care" she said and I agreed "I know, that was the problem with me and Terrance we never argued, which showed he didnt really care, I'm just happy to have Dwayne" I said and she smiled "Thats good cause Dwayne is a sweet guy, and Terrance is a little trick" she said "I know, I regret going out with his ass" I said "Do you really Pris ?" she asked and I had to think about it "I mean I enjoyed the times we had, he made me laugh and he made me happy, I really had deep feelings for him, it's just what he did to me was so fucked up" I said "I know how you feel, thats how I feel about my ex, at times I can hate him so much, but you gotta thank him for the wonderful man you have now, because if it wasnt for him, you wouldnt be with Dwayne and I wouldnt be with Marcus" she said , she spoke the truth, that's why I love talking to her. Then I looked at my phone and a call just ended from Dwayne, what the fuck ?