Chapter 21 ♥

Ch. 21

Dwayne P.O.V

I stood there and tried to act calm but all my nerves started to rush through my body. My heart was beating fast as hell and I couldn't even think straight. I just wanted to sling his head to the wall and beat him until he stopped breathing. I felt my hands scrunched up and my jaw tightened as Priscilla pleaded.

"Please Dwayne listen to me!" she yelled trying to get a hold of my arm but I pulled away. I wanted Terrance's head first. I didn't give two shits on what she had to say. "Dwayne please!" she continued to yell but I ignored her. I went up to Terrance and he was testing my nerve. "What you funna do homeboy" he said raising his hand up and all I felt was my fist against his jaw. ''No Dwayne!" Priscilla yelled.

I started throwing punches as he tried to dodge him , but I got his ass a couple times. I slammed him against the wall and he tried to slam me , but I got to him first. As soon as I got him down, I started throwing mad punches. I stopped throwing punches as soon as Priscilla came in the way , cause she knew I didn't want to hit her.

"So what , you on his side now? Ya'll fucking aint yall?" I accused and her jaw opened. "No Dwayne why would you say that!" she yelled with tears coming out her eyes. Then Terrance's ass ran out , pussy. I just sighed. "Why was he in here all up on you Priscilla?!'' I asked yelling , but to be honest I didn't feel like listening to the bullshit. "Dwayne , you taking it all out of proportion , he was --" she yelled but I interrupted her "I don't want to hear it , we done!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air and her face expression changed as tears started streaming down her eyes which made my heart heavy. "No Dwayne! Please don't do this to me!" she pleaded holding onto my arm but I pulled my arm away as I walked out the house but she kept on pulling me back.

**

Promise P.O.V

I felt the rage as I touched his skin, I saw the hurt as I looked in his eyes, and heard the tense as I listened to his voice. "Can you just listen to me?!" I yelled pulling him back. As I pulled him back , he stood over me. His tall 6'2'' frame hovering over my petite 5'1'' frame. I looked up at him with so much sorrow in my eyes but he had so much rage in his.

"I always knew you still had a thing for dude , I was just the stupid one to stick by your side'' he said pulling his arm away from me. Those words were like a slap in the face, probably worst. But I didn't care , I love Dwayne with all my heart , I don't want to lose him. I continued to pull on his arm as he tried to walk to his car. "Dammit Priscilla , it's over! just forget about it!" he said trying to pull me away but I held onto him as tight as I can.

"I love you Dwayne! Please! Just let me explain!" I yelled at him but he continued to tug me away but he struggled , I aint know I had this much grip until now. "Man watch out!" he yelled finally able to be free from my grip. "Please just listen!" I said trying to get a hold onto him but he dodged me. "Listen Priscilla , I don't want anything to do with you! Go back to that nigga Terrance! I don't need you! Get the fuck away from me, and go on about your day!" he yelled before he got into his car. I just stood there shocked into those words. Those words, I will never forget. Those words tore me into pieces inside. I just sat on the driveway , with tears just flowing down my face. I didn't even do anything wrong! It wasn't only the words that killed me , it was also the seriousness in his eyes and the rage in his voice. I could see so much hate going through his body and him releasing it out on me.

I don't know what to do with myself anymore. Dwayne is my everything , my one and only, my future. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. He said he would never hurt me. But that , that right there was more than hurt. He didn't even let me explain. I feel like shit, I feel just the same as I did when Terrance cheated on me , but even worst. What I have for Dwayne , is way more than love. It's need. I need to listen to his voice at least once a day, I need to listen to his heart beat, I need to feel his soft skin against mines, I need to feel his plum lips push against mines, his hands holding onto my petite ones, the feel of his breath blowing onto my neck.

I need his lust. I need to feel his hands feel all over me, his tongue against my neck, and his body caressing against mines. His I love You after we just made love, and the way he stares at me afterwards. I don't know what I'm going to do without him. I need him! , I need his love! I don't want to give up , but the way he spoke to me sounded so sincere.

After an hour of crying, I went back inside and washed my face. I went up to my room and turned on the television. I turned into bad girls club , then went downstairs to grab some snacks. I grabbed 2 big bag of hot fries, 4 slices of pizza, 2 cans of sodas, and 2 chicken pot pies and went upstairs. I laid all the junk food on my bed and turned my phone off. I placed my phone on my counter and continued to watch television

Dwayne P.O.V

I drove off home , then went upstairs to my room. I grabbed my beats and plugged them into my phone and listened to Pandora.

Got me up all night

All I'm singing is love songs

She got me up all night

Constant drinkin' and love songs

She got me up all night

Down and out with these love songs

She got me up all night

Drowning out with these love songs

I got irritated by the lyrics of J.Cole so I skipped to the next song                                                        

It's gonna burn for me to say this

But it's comin' from my heart

It's been a long time coming

But we done been fell apart

Really wanna work this out

But I don't think you're gonna change

I do but you don't

Think it's best we go our separate ways

Tell me why I should stay in this relationship

When I'm hurting baby, I ain't happy baby

Plus there's so many other things I gotta deal with

I think that you should let it burn

Damn you Pandora! I took off my beats and turned on the radio in which they were giving Lloyd

Oh, no

Tell me where that pussy gone (Oh, no)

Cause it don’t feel the same no more

(I miss that pussy, that pussy, that pussy, that pussy)

Oh, no (Why you do me like that baby?)

Oh, no

Why is that happening to me (Oh, no)

She told me that it was my pussy

(I miss that pussy, that pussy, that pussy, that pussy)

Oh, no

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

I hit the off button on the radio. Fuck this shit , I'm going to sleep. As I tried going to sleep , I couldn't stop thinking about her. I love Priscilla to death , I would die for her. She's my everything and my anything. I love everything about her , from her hair to her lips to her breasts and her assets. This shit killing me more than it's killing her. I'm broken into pieces , seeing Terrance on top of her made me go crazy. I regret not letting her explain , but when I'm mad , it's not a nice sight. She should know that. But she's never going to forgive for what I did to her. This is the second time this happened. I feel like a dick. I would never try to hurt Priscilla intentionally in any kind of way. I felt a tear come out my eye and I wiped it off with my shirt. Priscilla is the first girl to ever make a tear come out my eye. She probably never wants to see me again. So why should I try? Don't get me wrong , I want to fight for our relationship but I don't think she will ever give in. The words I said to her probably cut her real bad. I hit my head at the thought. Why did I say that? I could tell I'm not getting any sleep tonight.