Chapter 23 ♥

Ch. 23

Dwayne P.O.V

I woke up this morning by the sunlight blinding my eyes. The fuck? Who the fuck in my house?! I quickly got up and saw it was my homeboy Scooby just laughing his ass off because of my face expression. I hate when people interupt my sleep , that's one thing you dont fuck with, especially to a black nigga.

"Nigga what the fuck?" I said rubbing my eyes. "Nigga you was goneee, why the fuck you still sleep at 12:00 in the afternoon , it's your motherfucking birthday nigga , turn up?!" he said still laughing and I just shook my head. I forgot it was my birthday today , even if I did remember I still wanted to sleep. A birthday without Camilla , is like the sun without the moon , or Pleasure P without Pretty Ricky , or a blunt with no dro. I sound like gay ass Pleasure P , but its true. "So what ?" I asked holding my head. "So what? It's the day your mother gave birth to a real ass nigga , now get your ass up , we chilling at Matthew house today" He said. I laughed at the thought. Every single time , we coolin at Matthew something always bound to happen, that shit always turn the fuck up. 

"Nigga how'd you get in my house ?" I asked realizing that I never gave this nigga a damn key. He just laughed as he continued eating my hot fries and watching T.V. I just ignored him as I grabbed my phone from under my pillow. 

"Happy Birthday Dwayne , have a good one !"

"My nigga My nigga , finally 18 , turn up!, happy birthday man"

"HBD Dwayne , love you big head <3"

"Happy birthday booooo"

"Come on Dwayne , we turning up at my crib today , happy birthday man''

The texts kept on coming. I just placed my phone on the counter and decided to reply to them later then got up to go freshen up. I picked out a Last Kings shirt with leopard print sleeve, jeans, and my timbs and went into the bathroom with them cause I know Scooby ass would not get out my room.

After a 20 minute shower , After getting dressed I sprayed on some polo cologne and brushed my afro. I threw on the gold watch my momma gave me , then grabbed my phone and keys.

"Let's go man" I told Scooby but his eyes were glued to the T.V. He stay watching Real Husbands of Hollywood. I just grabbed my keys and left, he funna realize that I'm gone once it goes on commercial. 

I went downstairs then walked to my car. As I got into the car , I felt my phone buzzing from my pocket. I was hoping it was Priscilla at least calling me to tell me happy birthday but was disappointed when I saw the caller ID. 

"Hey ma" I said. Don't get me wrong I love my momma but I was just hoping at least a call from Pris

"Hey honey happy birthday sweetie , your growing up so fast, your becoming very big" she said and I chuckled

"Thank you Ma , but I was been big" I said laughing , but she didnt get it. I just sighed as the other end was quiet. Old people.

"Honey you should try some new jokes. But baby I want you to come over , I made some cookies for you !" she said all excited. I felt my stomach growl , and now I was craving some of her food.

"Alright mama , I'll be there in a few hours" I said and she blew me a kiss through the phone.

After the phone call with my momma , Scooby ass finally decided to come out the house. His looked out of breath as he came to my car as if he was running. "You good man?" I asked laughing and he just looked at me as I kept on laughing. Scooby lives right across from me , so we didnt need to take two cars.

When we reached Matthew's house, him, Dray, James, Chris, David, Jordan , and a few of my other niggas was sitting on the couch jamming out. I sat with them , and on the table they had pizza, soda, chips, and pounds of weed. I didn't want to get too fucked up though cause I gotta go see my momma after this.