Chapter 5 ♥

Ch. 5

Dwayne P.O.V

I just came back from work and I still couldn't believe the conversation I heard from Priscilla. She butt-dialed my ass. Does she still have feelings for that fuck ass nigga ? They way she was talking made it seemed like she did.

After work I drove straight down to Priscilla house. I saw Ciara come out from the driveway and she waved at me and I waved at her back. When I got out I rung the doorbell a couple of times. Then she came out "Hey baby" she said hugging me but I didn't hug her back. "Priscilla we need to talk" I said "About what ?" she asked letting go and I went inside "You know you butt-dialed me right ?" I asked sitting on the couch "I realized , what did you hear ?" she asked "Enough" I said and she caught on and sat on couch next to me "I didn't say anything bad though" she said "Watchu mean it wasn't that bad ?" I said "It's not like I said, I still love him and all that other bullshit, I said we had some happy together, blah blah, and I hate him for the shit he did to me" she said "How you think about the times yall had, when we got better times now ?" I asked and she stayed quiet "I don't know D, you act like I think about it every single day, cause trust me I don't, It just breaks my heart" she said with a tear coming out of her eye, I hate seeing her cry "I know, but you cant be thinking about it cause it's funna hurt you even more, just know you got a sexy man right here, who's going to make you forget all those times and help you have better ones" I said making her sit on my lap "He already has" she said pecking me on the lips "Good then I'm doing my job, now lets go get ready for tomorrow to go to the beach" I said and she got up "I need a bathing suit" she said "Baby you got plenty of those in your drawers and In my house" I said "Yea but I new one" she said making me laugh "Alright baby , lets go buy you a new one" I said and she got happy as hell, shit I just want to see her in a bathing suit.

~ The next day ~

Priscilla P.O.V

Dwayne and I threw on our swimwear and I threw on a long sun dress "Damn that big ass in that sun dress" he said making me laugh "It's all for you baby" I said kissing him "I'm getting a piece of that tonight and that's a fact" he said and I chuckled "Yea whatever, we need to get going" I said grabbing my bag that has my sunglasses, towel, and sunscreen. I put on my sandals and we were on our way to the beach.

I was full as fuck from the restaurant we went to with the rest of the seniors, but Dwayne wasnt cause he a fat ass. When we reached the beach, it was quiet as hell, only a few people were here, which was way better for us.

We placed our things on the tables and we sat on the sand. I thought it was cute to sit down and look at the sunset. Dwayne thought it was gay, but fuck him, he with me. "The sunset is so beautiful" I said "I guess, but it doesnt compare to you though" he said making me smile "You always know what to say" I said and he chuckled "I just say how I feel" he said playing with my fingers "Your too perfect and sweet baby" I said "You deserve it" he said and I kissed him "Why you aint tell me sooner, that you had feelings for me?" I asked him when I was in front of his face "You already put me in the friend zone, it used to hurt me when you got hurt from them other niggas, I always said if I ever got a chance with you, I would treat you so right" he said "And you have, your special baby, I never wanna lose you" I said "I aint going no where" he said making me smile "I love you" I said "I love you too, but this is still kinda gay" he said making me laugh then I sat on top of him "It wont be when we go in to those little hotels" I said sexually and he chuckled "Why you always playing with me?" he asked picking me up "Baby no!" I said giggling. "Come on baby" he said holding my hand and we walked around the beach

"Noo baby !!" I yelled when he picked me up "Stop! put me down!" I yelled biting his hand "Damn baby iight, I got a fiesty one here" he said and I laughed. Then I took off my dress and we went into the beach. 

After swimming for a little bit we went into the little hotels that were on the beach. Dwayne lifted me up and walked to our hotel room then place me on the bed kissing me. They were giving our song Must Be Nice by Lyfe Jennings which set the mood perfectly. He started kissing on my neck and wrapped my legs around his waist and I let out a moan. "You like that baby ?" he whispered "Yes" I moaned and I chuckled, shit all you gotta know the rest of the night was history