Bonding

New-York City: playground for superheroes, humans and...aliens

In a back alley of Queens, what looked like a black, human like figure was striking a wall with his fist in anger, its fanged filled face and white jagged eyes though showing its alien origin.

"This host is too weak!!!" Venom snarled as the black ooze forming his body melted away from his host, revealing underneath a scrawny teenager who, once freed, ran away, scared.

The symbiote had latched on several hosts since the unexpected death of Eddie Brock at the hand of Carnage but none could provide long enough what he needed

Slithering along NYC's dark, unfrequented alleys undetected, the symbiote felt a very familiar presence nearby. Looking around him, he saw Peter Parker, walking down the street.

Love, hatred, it felt conflicted about Peter Parker, his first love but unwilling host, yet he needed someone to fight Carnage with and Parker was his best choice at the moment.

He would not make the same mistake he did the first time. He would fully bond with Parker like he had done with Brock and convince him willingly to become one with him.

"Yessss!!!" the symbiote hissed as it followed its former host.

Peter was back to his flat, taking a nap while watching TV. Unbeknownst to him the symbiote slipped through the room's main window, slid up the bed and slowly began to spread itself over his body until it reached his neck.

"Symbiosis...feelsss good, feelsss whole but this body is not ssstrong enough to fight our ssspawn" the symbiote mused.

Peter's limbs began to grow in muscularity and bulk, his torso following suit, becoming wider and burlier. His fingertips elongated into claws, tearing his bed's sheets.

As the bonding proceeded, Venom's white spider emblem wrapped around the chest and back of the figure

Fastening its pace before Peter woke up, the symbiote slid up his neck and opened its mouth wide. It then placed its bottom jaw at Peter's chin and swallowed his head. Two white lenses formed, curved and jagged, where Peter's eyes had been.