[Imagine] DORM MATE - Suho

Dedicated to: YenLiza_Kim

Yen: Oppa.. oppa.. oppa.. oppa.. oppa..

Suho: SHUT IT YEN. I'm studying..

Yen: OPPA--OPPA---OPPA..

Suho who's studying was getting annoyed by his dorm mate, Yen. It was heavily pouring rain outside and there's no way Yen to go with her girls on their girls night out and got stuck with his nerdy serious dorm mate who's all study, silence and seriousness. Yen's getting bored as she keeps on rolling her eyes, tumbling on her bed, scrolling on her phone and even attempts to sleep but, no. The silence was making her crazy. When suddenly she saw a piece of paper and crumpled it into a ball and got a trolling idea of annoying Suho since the rain's not stopping.

Suho: *turns* Ha..ha..ha. So mature. Stop it , you're ruining my focus. God.

Yen: You're ruining my focus~ You're my victim now. So deal with it.

As Yen annoyingly imitates Suho. Suho shakes his head and slowly turned to his notes as Yen smirks in satisfaction.

Two minutes of silence from her successful annoyance with Suho was like a year for her, thanks to her hyper and outgoing personality, she can't stand boring places and staying still. Smirking again as she was about to annoy Suho, she starts of a small voice of repeating oppa until she screams as she leaps from her bed to his bed and her bed again. Suho's trying to mind her as his eyes were like twitching of getting super annoyed from Yen's doing.

Suho: COULD YOU PLEASE STOP!

As he glared at Yen's who's leaping from bed to bed.

Yen: no no no ... OPPA OPPA OPPA---

Suho: say oppa again and you're so going to regret it.

Yen: why, are you going to make that sad--crying face of--

Suho: *exhales* ARE WE TALKING ABOUT MY FACE AGAIN--

Yen: I got a SAD FACE----I GOT SUHO---_UGHHHH UGLY FACE!!

Suho stood up that made Yen frozen standing on his bed. Suho's getting pissed that his face got super serious as he approached her.

Yen: 0u0) oh! you're face is getting red.. hahahah you mad?

Suho: . . .

Yen: YA! ANSWER---*shrieks*

Suho carried her in a bridal style and slammed her in his bed, hovered on top of her, pinned her arms up and stared at her. Yen went weak and defenseless as Suho's strength and stared got her tamed.

Yen: i'm---just---kidding around Suho----hehe--

Suho: don't you know I'm studying?

Yen: I know

Suho: don't you know I'm getting annoyed?

Yen: HA! I know

Suho: *bits lower lip, gaze from side to side and exhaled in annoyance* *took of his glasses and threw it aside showing his gorgeouuuus face*

Yen: LOL . you mad O-P-P-A?

Suho: I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT OR I'M GOING TO--

Yen: DO WHAT? DO YOUR UGLY FACE?

Suho: DO THIS!

Suho smashed his lips directly to Yen that made Yen into a shock. Unconsciously, Yen kissed back and both of them starts to make out. Both tongues starts to fight for dominance as Yen wrapped her arms pulling Suho closer--Suho moaned on her strength but somehow smirked between their kissing.

Suho: You like it rough huh..

Suho snaked his hand under Yen's shirt as he was about to reach the clip of her bra at her bra--but suddenly the door opened and not knowing Yen's friend walks in.

Yen's friends: BIIIIIIIIIITCCCHHH~BIIIIIIIIIIITCH! OH MY GOD! WHY ARE YOU STARING AT THE CEILING! WE'RE HERE~god. The rain outside is crazy! Hey Suho~

Yen snapped out of her imagination as her Suho who's on the other side of the room studying throw a crumpled paper at her who's staring out into the abyss while naughtily biting her finger.

Suho: HEY--your friends were here.

Suho then turned back and went to read his notes again.

Yen snapped out back to reality and turned to them looking so weird.

Friend: What's up with you?

Yen: N----nothing. *nervous laughing* how long have been here--

Friend: . . . like 10 seconds ago?

Yen: ouo) oh.. you're here.

Friend: wtf...are you stoned.

Suho stood up as he took his things to his bag and went to exit the room.

Suho: I'm going to the school library----going to study there instead. Have fun girls.

Friends: BYE MYEON MYEON~ *waving*

Suho: Yen?

Yen: *still lost on her abyss* ----b--bye

Suho: *smirked* you're weird today.. *closed the door*

Yen: *staring at the door while lip biting* shit what was that

Friend: .......You're dorm mate, despite of being a nerd.. He's not bad for a hottie huh

Yen:...not until you saw his crying face tho.

Friend: whatever, he's hot

Yen: BITCH WOULD YOU NOT

Friend: hahahah jealous?

Yen: SUHO'S MINE BITCHES! I TELL YOU MINE---

The door suddenly opened exposing Suho who went back inside to get his keys he left on his desk and looks at Yen.

Suho: Forgot my locker keys--hehehe.

Yen & friends froze but Suho winks at her before completely leaving the room.

Suho: heard that--

/door closed/

Yen: shit

Friends: ha! busted /laughing/

Yen: I better move to another room. *dug face into her pillow in embarrassment*

• • •