Chapter 1

"Alright ma, I have to go. The juniors are coming soon," I said as I looked to the frontyard of the hostel where cars are parked.

From where I am standing, I can see so many stuffs were going out from the cars with boxes, pails, books and many other things that looked so heavy.

Innocent youngsters, I monologued in my mind as I smirked. Noticing that someone is watching me, I quickly brush off the smirk on my face and start to put a huge smile to the old lady who is sitting on a bench while staring at me.

"Poor the old lady to have to wait in the sun, she should not come in the first place," I murmured to myself with the smile that is still not faded from my face.

"Why is she not smiling back at me? Is she looking at me or not?" I continued. 

"What?" my mother's voice interrupting my thoughts. I already forgot that I was talking to my mother just now.

"Nothing ma. What were you saying just now? I cant hear clearly, there are so many cars and it is so noisy," I lied while laughing.

"Nothing, just takecare of yourself," she said.

"Sure ma. You too. Send my regards to dad. Love you," I said, ready to hang up. "Love you too," she said.

I hang up the phone while my eyes are still fixed on that old lady on the bench. And my smile is still not gone.

A few seconds later when I am ready to go upstairs, I glanced to the old lady and noticed that someone is helping the old lady to get up and she is holding a long stick.

She is blind! Thats the reason why she is not smiling back at me, I laughed at myself for not noticing the stick in her hand.

I continued to climb the stairs to level 1 quickly. I slowed down my pace when I feel a little bit tired.

Maybe I should start exercising, I thought to myself. Reached level 1, I turned left and then turn right to see my dormmates were busy laughing and chatting in front of the doors.

I lifted my brow to my assistant and try to peek into the room, "Has anyone arrived yet?" I asked while looking towards my other dormmates that are busy looking at the cars while laughing.

They must be looking for some cute guys below, the thoughts of that making me chuckled.

"Not yet, Iz. When will they come? I am already tired. I barely get any sleep yesterday," Yan yawned while sitting down on the floor.

"Hahahah I dont know. There must be some problems with the registration. Why dont we joined them looking for some cute guys?" I replied with naughty smile on my face.

"Nah, I am concerned about my sleepy eyes now than cute guys below my age," she said while laying down this time.

I make my move towards them and joined them. We made noises and when some people noticed, we hide ourselves behind the wall by crouching. And try to control ourselves from laughing out too loud.

"Excuse me,"one voice interrupted. We stopped laughing.