Chapter 12

I felt better the next morning but my body still ache and my head still throbbing pain. Maybe the med is still not fully work yet. So I decided to continue my sleep.

"Iz, are you okay? We're going to school now," I heard Yan's voice. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Yan and my other dormmates looking at me with a sympathy smile. I nodded to them and put on a smile.

"Dont forget to take the medicine. I put those beside you, this," she pointed to the medicine,"and get enough rest and sleep," she patted my shoulder.

"Thank you, guys. I appreciate that," I nodded. I sent them to the door with my eyes. In the corner of the room, I saw Nat was looking at me. She seems sad. No more eerie smile on her face. I dont want to care anymore. Okay lets sleep! I lay my back on the bed. In a few seconds, I feel asleep.

I woke up to the creaking sound of a locker. What is it? I dont think anyone is here. I opened my eyes slowly. I saw her. Nat was at her locker and she looked at me as if to check whether I was sleeping or not. I think the sound was not in purpose.

I saw her took something in her hand and get out of the dorm. She brought along a small towel. Towel? Hm. Toilet maybe? I shrugged to my own thoughts. I was pretty sure that she will come back as she did not close her locker yet.

The sound of the door opening make my heart beat faster and I shut my eyes tight. I opened my eyes to peek.

Blood? BLOOD! Omg its blood!

I saw blood all over her arm. But she just wrapped it using the towel to prevent it from her uniform. I saw a Swiss knife on the other hand and she put that in her locker. She had a satisfied smile on her face. Then, she looked at me while wiping her blood. I tried to look at her arm.

Is that new cuts? Omg she just cut herself? But why?

I saw new cuts on her arm and the scars. After she wiped that, she wrapped it using other towel,much thinner. The other towel she just throw it into her locker. Then she unfolded the sleeve of her uniform, hiding the cuts.

She walked heading towards me and I keep my eyes shut as tight as possible. To sign that I have been sleeping the whole time and didnt see what she was doing.

I could feel that she was standing beside my bed. My heart palpitated wildly and cold sweat broke. I tried to act normal and control my breathing. What is she trying to do? She wants to hurt me? But the knife is in her locker. What is she doing here? My head started to feel intense as the questions linger in my mind.

"I cut myself. I hurt myself. I hurt myself for you. I am hurt to see you hurt. I hate to see you hurt. Get well soon," she said and she just left to the door.

I was perplexed by her statement just now. I was dumbfounded. More questions lingered in my mind. What?