Chapter 10

"Iz, are you going to grab supper?" Yan asked me.
"I guess not. I am not hungry and I am tired," I showed a tired face. "Get some rest," she patted my shoulder then she continued walking to the dining hall. I just had a really long, busy day. I was a part of the organizer team for an event and my time today is fully being used to meet the teachers and to decorate the main hall.

"Iz," someone called me. What is it this time? I just wanna go back to the dorm and sleep. I grumble in silence.

"Yes?" I let out a sigh and looked back. There was no one to be found. I think everyone is in the dining hall now since its Wednesday. The dining hall usually serve something different on every Wednesday.

I shook my head and climb back the stairs. I brushed off the uneasy feeling. Maybe I am just so tired that I started to hallucinate. I chuckled then I yawned. But only two stairs, "Iz," I heard it again. I looked back quickly and there was absolutely no one there.

Damn. I swear I heard someone was calling my name.

"Yes?" The volume of my voice rose and I looked around.

I dont know why but I can feel that someone is watching me. A lump formed in my throat and the utter silence sent shiver down my spine. So I decided to go to the dining hall as my heart feel uneasy.

On my way, I looked back to where I was standing just now. I saw a shadow was at the stairs. She just out from the back of vending machine there and to the stairs. I encouraged myself and tried to figure out who that was. I saw her. Nat.