Chapter 17

"Yes I know. But now, she considered you as her loved one that she would do anything to protect you."

"She lost her mom's love and attention since she was only a child. And eventually she lost her father's too. And she had bear in mind that she cannot trust anyone around her."

"The imaginary friend was the only one who accompanied her the whole life. Even if that thing is not exist. But then, she got here. She wanted to get used of being surrounded by people. Real people. At first, she didnt want any friends here. So she built a shield around her."

"She eventually made friends here. But unfortunately, her friends here couldnt accept the only one friend she once had. She knows that everyone was talking about her. And the feeling not to trust anybody eventually re-grow. So she isolate herself. Trusting the one and only friend."

"She knows everyone was a little bit terrified of her upon her behaviour. Talking to herself, laughing and eating alone. She used that as a shield actually."

"She met you. From the first day. She realized that you dont have any bad intention towards her by your reactions. By the way, you are doing a great job. She just watching your reactions towards any stories. She knows that everyone will tell you about her. She knows all your reactions."

"You knew all the stories about her. Thats what people are telling you. And how the other dormmates react towards her. And she did mention about your friend too, Yan, right? Yes her too. But Yan followed you. So basically its about you."

"You did not take any actions after any story you heard. You did not entirely put the blame on her. And she sense that. She felt that you believed her. When she did something, you controlled the situation. Not blaming anyone when everyone else was blaming her."

"She felt that you protected her. So then she felt obliged to protect you too. She doesnt want you to be hurt. She trusts you."

A loud noise from the other classroom crashed my flashback. Brought me back to reality. Looked at the clock hung on the wall. Six fifteen.

I came to the class to do my work but eventually get distracted. I shook my head while smiling. That sure is going to distract me for a while.

I packed my things and switch off the fans. I walked down the stairs and headed to the dining hall to grab my dinner. The talk with the teacher this morning was still playing in my mind  repeatedly.