《CHAPTER》~1

Present day in Drenean, Planet of the Dragons
Draco's angry groan reverberated around the room. The persistent knocking was annoying him now. He ignored it and continued on pumping his enormous cock into the beauty beneath him. He kissed her collar bone, biting and licking her salty tasting neck.

He slammed harder into her, climbing the throes of pleasure whilst watching with minimal interest as she pushed her voluptuous tits to his face. Determined to ignore the person behind the door, he pistoled faster and harder inside her welcoming carnal. Their moans and groans and slapping of skin against each other was again disturbed by the now very loud banging on the door.

"Fuck! Koava! Someone had better be dying for you to interrupt me!" Draco yelled.

The pop sound was heard when he withdrew out of her wet vagina. Her juices ran out of it and down her anus and sliding down her thighs. Some were still on his large dick, glistening and running down his balls. A few drops fells on the floor as his penis bobbed along him as he walked to the door. Oh he knew who it was alright and he was determined to make him pay.

Only Koava would be brave or dump enough to knock on the King of Dragons' door during one of his fucking sessions. Draco was known for him impeccable temper and meticulous moods. Plus the sex noises were heard all around the house including the unmistakable sound of the bed banging against the wall.

"Koava! This had better be good, soldier." Draco opened the door, presenting his naked self to his second in command.

Koava had fought hard to reach this position and was amongst the most feared warriors in the galaxy. He was strong and generally open minded but seeing your King and best mate's glistening hard dick coming straight from a pussy was taking it a step too far. No pun intended. He flushed red and his eyes immediately connected with the hard wooden floor.

He felt the warmth on his cheeks run flush down to his shoulders and was a hundred percent sure he was already in competition with a tomato. He heard the soft patter of Draco's feet as he made his way back to the bed. His eyes had yet to move from the floor.

"Mate, are you ever going to speak? Or is it that you came here to watch? You are welcome to do so but you didn't have to bring the door down for that. A simple knock would have the trick." Draco snickered as a dangerous gleam entered his eyes.

He was prone to pulling pranks at Koava who was not exactly free at talking about sex publicly or even having intercourse with the available females. He turned slightly to the naked woman. Her legs were spread wide open displaying her wet nether lips. Draco with his face looking directly at Koava's flushed face placed his hand on her pussy.

He pinched hard at her clit before slipping his long fingers inside her. He pumped them in and out, picking up pace and the rotating them around her entrance.

His ministrations were awarded by a moan and writhing. He wasn't even paying attention to her but he was still laughing at his very uncomfortable friend. He wanted to see if Koava would leave or would he be brave enough to stay and watch him finger fuck Aliah. When Koava opened his mouth to speak he felt a punch of pride. Koava wasn't his friend for nothing.

"Sir, l have a message from your father that l wish to deliver to you privately," Koava spoke in his cool respectful voice.

His eyes moved from the floor to look at Aliah pointedly before he moved them around the room. He made it a point not to look at Draco in the eye. His eyes landed on a pair of undergarments on the floor by the foot of the bed. As if it was possible he flushed deeper. He quickly snapped his gaze to the far clean corner which seemed like the only safe pace for now.