《CHAPTER 》~5

Draco watched his mate make her way to the bathroom. He took in her athletic form, with a round bottom that moved enticingly wit the small sway of her almost non-existant hips. As a norm, he never went after the skinny and slim kind of women, instead he wanted flesh on his lover's bones and curves did it for him. Which was why he frequented Aliah's bed with her big romp and a heavy bosom.

After all, he wanted to be able to grab her from behind as he pounded into her and with these skinny women all he had were bones hurting his pelvis. I mean who wants to hear the sound of bones instead of flesh hitting against each other. It sounds like a dragon young snaking on bones! All crack! Crack!

It was why he found it ridiculous that he would feel any form of attraction to her slim body. Albeit, she had medium sized breasts and a rounded ass in a sort of attractive way she still wouldn't be his first choice in fuck buddies. His eyes left Jessica's butt when she disappeared behind the doors amd went to Koava. He saw his friend's eyes were fixated on the the woman infront of him.

"No! Is Koava attracted to.....! That's just preposterous!"
Those were his thoughts as he did a double take at his friend's enchanted look. Couldn't Koava see that the woman was far from being a ninny wimping virgin like he always wanted. This woman had way too much experience for Koava who had slept with barely ten women in all his six hundred years. Those he could count in one hand and the first three were due to Draco's coaxing. Koava was saving himself for his "mate" as he usually said.

"Oh our poor lover boy is hooked by a slutty human earthling!" Draco's dragon spoke inside his head. "How marvelous," continued it's mocking voice. Draco shook his head twice to get a rid of the look he just saw on his friend's face. His mind derailed the many miles where his traveling spaceship was hidden way up in the mountain. It was by pure luck it was covered by the large tall trees.

The shield was in place to make it invisible go the human eyes but then who was to say a human couldn't stumble upon it by mistake. And considering how things looked like at the moment, he anticipated this trip would take ve longer than he expected.

He was still thinking about all of this when he was for nth time bombarded with the annoying laughter of Eva. He was really close to strangling this girl any second now if she did not stop giggling so loudly! He wasn't even sure if Koava was capable of cracking a joke or anything amusing. In all the time he had known him-which was a long time- he could count the times Koava had made a really funny and I mean really funny joke yet here was this human laughing her lungs out as if Koava was a damn comedian. And why the hell was the damn woman taking so long in the bathroom!

*-*-*-*

Jess glided quickly over to the small group awaiting her. She felt her heart pound when her eyes met Draco's. Stormy and deadly were the first adjectives that popped in her mind. He pierced her with his impatient gaze, signalling his annoyance. She too was annoyed but for a different reason all together. She had never been attracted to her clients, sure she had admired some of them but never had she felt such a drawing connection with anyone. As if that was not enough her lady bits were getting wetter than the Pacific with every passing minute. 'For goodness's sake for a virgin I should have a better controls over my lust than this,' sho thought miserably which erupted as a heavy sigh.

"I am sorry to keep you waiting but we can go now."

"Finally!" Was Drago's answer.

"If you just would follow me this way please, there is a much private area that is appropriate for our discussions." Jess' words were met by the same stormy eyes but no words were said.

*-*-*-*

"Now Mr....? Sorry I didn't catch your names."

"Koava will do," he answered pointing at himself, "and the huge idiot over here is Draco. And none of the Mr thing if you woldn't mind. They gave us the forms back at your office so we can continue from there."

"So both of you are looking for your mates or is Mr... I mean Draco who wants my services?" Jess' eyes skipped between the two men. She had been surprised-not that much- when they had offered for Eva to join them. She knew her sister was a sight to behold and were taken by her beauty but it was common for handsome men to not want a witness in her line of work.

"No, it is only Draco who wants love. Me, I am just here for the lovely company of this stunning beauty." Koava said with a decorative red tint on his cheeks. His large hand was already clasped in-between Eva's much smaller one and anyone would see that if they left together sleeping wouldn't be what they would do. The two of them were in their own world as it was .
"Okay then, Draco. What would you say is your one best feature about you. One that would draw the kind of parter you want?" Jess turned her full focus at her new client.

"Cock. Yeah, definitely my cock. That's what draws all the throes of women. No matter what species they may be. It pulls them alright. As you might have seen earlier when it was at you face." Draco grinned with laughing eyes as he watched her blotched face. His mind raced back home where Aliah would be waiting with her warm hot channel ready for him to fill it.

"Draco, sir," she cleared her voice once more "I meant one that with make her fall in love with you. I am sure you are very gifted, uh, I mean you can do it very well but I want something outside of the bedroom." Stop rumbling!

"You can have me in your bathroom then if you don't want the bedroom," now he was just laughing along with her sister.

"Yes she would like that very much," added a laughing Eva. She crackled even louder when Jessica singed her blazing eyes at her.

"Anyways, to answer your question Miss Swift. My most stricking feature would be my brain. Most people are stupid enough not to notice that until its too late."

"Okay, so you are smart. Thats food then. Many women like their man to have good use of his two head, not only the one between his legs." She could almost see the perfect girl in her mind in the long on her laptop. She browsed through it whilst she continued with her questions.

She decided he was not at bad as he portrayed himself to be even though he kept separating ho0imself from humanity by using phrases like; 'in my world' , 'as lord of the animals', and '..this species this, that species that' which she figured were just his metaphorical speech.

Things got very uncomfortable when she asked him what he thought his first meeting with the prospective partners would be like. Would it be love at first sight or the steady growth of feelings towards the climax?

"Jessica, I don't believe in loved at first sight. That is Koava's field not mine. Plus I can't just fall in love with anyone because these big guys in here,"he cupped his penis with his large hand,"cannot be handled by just anyone. It has to be someone fit for the job." He spat out. His whole face become an angry musk, cloudy and ready to rain on anyone who crossed him.

"I see Draco," not really but hey who wants to be on the wrong side of that angry scorn, "so you want anyone who will be able to keep up with your sex drive. That's understable and I hope we will find someone who will merge very well with you sir."

"I doubt one of y...." Draco's harsh comment was cut short by Koava.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Miss Swift and I hope you can match my weary friend over here with someone who can make him happy." He kissed her fingers as he stood from his chair. He turned to Eva who had been keeping him and his dragon company with a warm smile. "And you my dear are the moons, stars and suns all in one. You shine so brightly it's almost blinding to look at. We shall meet again my dear. It was my deepest honour to meet you."

Wicked dimples smiled at him when she rose up to kiss his cheeks then smack right on the lips. Their lips touched longer than expected before she pulled away.

"Ohh we will meet alright and when we do, sweety there will be no one to save you from me." Eva sang out to the blushing hunk of man candy in her arms. "Now let's go Jess I need to cool down my raging libido." With that she sashayed away from the table without backward glance.

Both men left Jessica sitting by herself, with here mind dreading the sick ways her sister would cool down.

Thank you for reading!!!! Remember to vote, comment, follow and please share with your friends.
++JD++