Disclaimer

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of MsLovelyWriter. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.There is no financial gain made from this nor will any be sought. This is for entertainment purposes only.

Reminders:

This is a FANFICTION, a Fan-made work. It could be faithful to the original work (characters retain their roles and some of their traits. They just live through a different set of scenarios which may or may not be found in the original book)... or it could be totally unrelated to the original work/people (famous boy bands turned into a mafia gang or a pack of wolves anyone?)

Now, this fanfiction is a mixture of both. I retained some of their roles and characteristics but there are cases in which I changed some of their traits. I also injected some scenes to make things interesting.

If you are not happy with this fanfic, I suggest that you stop reading it and leave it alone. You may stick to reading the original works (you've got four books to keep you entertained). I have to admit, nothing beats the original. =)

I am not Ms. Lovely. Hence, my imagination works differently from hers. Please respect my decision to write what I like.

(With my latest fascination with dark fantasy, just be grateful that I did not make the characters into blood-sucking leeches or flesh-eating undead). XD XD

PS

With that, Peace everyone! I don't want people pointing things out and fighting over this.

PPS

I hope you enjoy this work. XD