Just for fun

Leon (LovelyxZion)

Lovely-sama, peace! I want to ship this pairing! Mwahahaha!

Lovely was resting inside her dorm when the door suddenly burst open.

"Lee, what is the meaning of this?" the blue haired non-ranker said while presenting some manuscript to the author.

"Oh, didn't you know? Corvan and Valeriana are betrothed!" Lovely cheerfully imparted.

"I have just discovered their engagement." Zion gritted out as he frowned at the papers. He was livid. "Why did you give Valeriana to him? I like her more than that first ranker does!"

Lovely just sat on her chair and stated in a matter of fact tone. "Readers want them together. I want them together. They suit each other well...and besides I thought you already gave up on her... remember the carriage ride?"

Zion stopped short and scratched his nape. "I did... I knew that Valeriana has feelings for that first ranker and he does the same for her. So I just had to give up. However, I can't help what I feel. I still wanted to be close to her. I am serious you know. But Corvan really have to steal the spotlight!" he whined.

"Well, it can't be helped." she shrugged. "Corvan won her over."

Zion narrowed his eyes on Lovely. "could it be?"

Puzzled, she asked. "Could it be...What?"

A mischievous smirk played on Zion's lips, as he sauntered closer to Lovely. "You wanted them to end up together because you secretly wanted me to be with you."

"What in Valemnia are you talking about?! You surely got the nerve!"

Unfazed, Zion moved closer to her. Extending his right arm, he draped it on her shoulder to pull her closer. "Well, I am such a good looking chap... even miss author could not resist me." He teased.

Lovely started shaking in annoyance. A vein popped from her right temple. "This guy!" She pinced his hand so that he would let her go.

In response, Zion moved away. He had felt her chilling aura overpowering him. Suddenly, Lovely produced a long sword and got ready to attack... "You better run... I'm not going to show you any mercy this time! If you managed to survive with just a few stitches last time, then this time, I'll make sure I'll send you to Underworld!"

Zion began scampering away "Yikes! I've gone overboard! Help Valeriana!"

A/N

Thanks for reading!

First time I have shipped a pairing which is not Corval... Oh wait I have shipped CorvalxZion before... lol... peace everyone!

Sorry for that... I missed these backstage scenarios from the first book, The Celestial Knight. (They were written in the author's note section after the chapter... but Lovely-sama had taken them out after she revised the first book... So sad...)

I really like those bonus scenes because they make me laugh. So I tried to make this one just for fun.

I know it is not that good... but I really hit my head hard and these stupid ideas were conceptualized. Just want to share them...

PS

My head is not worth anything... so Lovely-sama...please don't send anyone to hunt me down.