More than Friends

*Authors Note*

This is Kimberly's POV from the first book Behind Those Blue Eyes, so if you haven't read it, you should go check it out!

****

HUGE press conference to come tonight about the world famous boy band, ONE DIRECTION! TUNE IN!

They have been advertising this for weeks, and I ahave been counting down the days. I have it set to record, and I made plans to have Alex and SAvanna to come over and watch it.. we really need a girls night.

Well, Savanna had to work, but Alex is on her way. Mom ordered a bunch of chinese food, and we have about four different kinds of ice cream in the freezer. Alex just texted and told me that she is about ot pull in my subdivision, so I start walking towards the front door.

I look out the window, and catch site of someone walking down the side walk. They really remind me of Louis... his green eyes.. and that perfect face.. oh and don't even get me started on that smile....

Next thing I know, I am being knocked on my butt by someone opening the door. And no surprise, it is Alex barging into my house.

"Kimberly! You aren't supposed to stand in front of the door! We have talked about this..."

She walks straight into the kitchen and makes a plate of food. I sigh and follow behind her. There is no hope for me.. I console my broken feelings with food..

I have been doing that alot lately, especially after my breakup... Excpet we don't talk about that so I just keep my mind on the food in front of me.

We walk into living room, and plop down on the couch. A few pices of chicken plop into my lap, and Alex stabs at them with her fork.

"Um, excuse me! I don't think so!"

We both start stabbing at the chicken that has fallen in my lap, and I feel a sharp pain shoot through my hand.

"OUCH! Alex you just stabbed me with your fork! Go get me a napkin! Geez!"

She rolls off the couch, laughing her head off. I shake my head, and look down at the now bleeding stab wounds in my hand.

NOW PLEASE WELCOME ONE DIRECTION!

I scream, and turn the sound up as loud as it will go.

"Reporter: We have One Direction here with us tonight. Boys, I understand you have a very important announcement for us tonight?"

I am litterally on the edge of my seat.

"Liam: Yes. We would like to announce our new tour, Take Me Home, for the year of 2013. The first Take Me Home tour was such a great success, that we decided that we would love to do it again. It will be a slightly different experience this time though."

Now Zayn starts talking.

"We will be doing the same songs, but each concert, we will have two lucky fans to come on stage with us. They will get to come back stage after the concert, and hang out with us."

Niall starts talking.

"Tickets go on sale tomorrow afternoon at 12 so directioners be ready. We would love to see you there!"

Alex is standing in the door way with her jaw hitting the floor, and a couple rags in her hands. We both begin screaming, and I temporarily forget about the fork marks in my hand. My mom walks into the room with wide eyes.

"What is going on in here, and why is your hand bleeding?"

She immediatly grabs the rags out of Alex's hands, and presses them to mine. I ignore her, and grab my phone out of my pocket. I find Savanna's name and press call.