Epilogue

Forreal the last chapter! For the one of you that I KNOW is reading, I hope you like it :)

xx -S

**

In all the years that I have been with Louis, this is one of the days that I have been dreading. My daughter is walking down the aisle to meet the man she loves, and to become apart of his family. I sniffle a little as I watch Louis walk her down the aisle, a loose tear escaping his eye.

She is beaming as her eyes never leave Jackson's, making me want to cry even harder. I know he is a good match for her, because she seems to always have that same smile on her face when she is around him.

They make it to the end of the aisle, Louis kisses her cheek, and let's go of her as she walks beside Jackson.

Louis joins me in the front row of the church, and we both stand together as the pastor asks, "Who gives the woman to be married?".

"We do." We say in unison, and I wipe a tear from my cheek. We take a seat, and the ceremony begins.

Adelyn planned a short ceremony because she couldn't stand waiting any longer than she had to. Before I know it, they are exchanging vows that they wrote for each other, and I hear Louis snort quietly.

"His vows are a little corny, don't you think?" He says, and I glare in his direction.

"If I remember correctly, yours were a little cheesy too.." I say, trying to hold my laughter in. I see the top of his ears turn pink, and I snicker quietly.

"You may now kiss the bride."

And just like that, my daughter was no longer a Tomlinson, but instead she is now a Nicholson. As the bridal party makes their way down the aisle, Louis and I stand, and walk out behind Jackson's parents.

Once we are all down the aisle, Adelyn and Jackson are swept off into another room while the guest begin to form two lines outside the church to blow bubbles for their exit.

Now, this is one thing my daughter and I didn't agree on. I wanted the guests to blow the bubbles when she and Jackson were leaving the reception, but she had to have it her way. So that's how it went.

A few people walk by me and say a small congratulations, and I nod and smile, until I feel a pair of arms wrap around my neck from the back.

"Hi, mum." I hear a deep voice say, and I instantly take a deep breath, and grin.

"Thomas, I would appreciate if you let your mother out of the choke hold." Louis says, grinning as well.

As soon as he lets me go, another pair of arms encirlce my neck, and another husky voice rings through the air.

"Hello, mum." I immediately recognize the voice as my other son, Fletcher, and I roll my eyes.

"What is it with you boys and wrapping your arms around people's necks?" I ask, and both boys chuckle. The sound nearly identical when they laugh, and I find it quite humorous.

See, we weren't actually planning on having any more children after Adelyn, but when I found out I was pregnant with twin boys, Louis and I were ecstatic.

"I figure they learn it from me!" I see a familiar curly mop come up behind both boys and wrap his arms around their neck, causing quite a commotion. I giggle, and the boys pry Harry's arms away from them.

"Harry, why is it that my boys learn all of their bad habits from you?" I ask, and his signature smirk slides onto his face.

"Well who else are they going to learn it from?" He asks, and we all chuckle.